Waiting for Willis to Shine

For the inside push and rush I expected Willis to be a beast with his power and quickness. So far it's been, as I also expected, Norton. We're gonna need Willis and our other inside guys, Norton, Moten and Jenkins, to plug the holes and get a strong push into the frenchman's face.

another "fan" that either does not watch the games or watches and dont know **** bout football.

Actually and factually I played, coached football and pretty close to several former Cane greats. Know a lil bit. Didn't mean to give the impression he or McIntosh haven't played well or given us good minutes, but that Norton has been shining best inside IMO. Just wanting to see him "beasting" to a level we believe he can. Stating what we need against any quality opponent doesn't mean one lacks knowledge of football or recognition of previous results.

I actually and factually also played, corched, and owned several ncaa games too. I am one of the miami greats but whose bragging or telling fables

I've never even stayed at a Holliday Inn :(

Advertisement
Not a bigger Seminole hater on the team.. Has been talking trash to them for 2 years.

HE COMIN'

winstonhit.0.gif

As soon as I saw that play, I said to myself - "God, I wish that kid was a Cane." Things seemed to have worked out.

Lol at that fat white lard acc guys facial expression

For the inside push and rush I expected Willis to be a beast with his power and quickness. So far it's been, as I also expected, Norton. We're gonna need Willis and our other inside guys, Norton, Moten and Jenkins, to plug the holes and get a strong push into the frenchman's face.

another "fan" that either does not watch the games or watches and dont know **** bout football.

Actually and factually I played, coached football and pretty close to several former Cane greats. Know a lil bit. Didn't mean to give the impression he or McIntosh haven't played well or given us good minutes, but that Norton has been shining best inside IMO. Just wanting to see him "beasting" to a level we believe he can. Stating what we need against any quality opponent doesn't mean one lacks knowledge of football or recognition of previous results.

I actually and factually also played, corched, and owned several ncaa games too. I am one of the miami greats but whose bragging or telling fables

****!! Who are you!!

I'm being nosy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

****!! Who are you!!

I'm being nosy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Bobby Bouche Sr.

me either...the Daytel around the way is the place. They charge in 15 minute increments

Advertisement

me either...the Daytel around the way is the place. They charge in 15 minute increments

Now that's what I call convenience! I'd be there several times a day. 15 mins a pop!

Advertisement
Back