Wait... @ Arkansas State in 2017??

canesrdynamite

Sophomore
So I was looking at future schedules. fbschedules.com says we play *AT* Arkansas State the 2nd game of 2017.

Seriously? At Arkansas State? WTF is going on with our scheduling??

Advertisement
That's my point, tho. Why are we offering home and home to these tiny schools?

Are we losing money at SunLife?

We are also going to Appalachian St.

This is what happens when you have a beta in the position of athletic director.

have you seen the teams most highly ranked teams play each year? there's always cupcakes here and there. arksansa state is actually a more competitive cupcake. it's not like we're scheduling citadel, old dominion, or georgia southern. and who know's. we were once an arksansas state once a upon of time in the land of giants.

Advertisement
Actually, threads like these happen when people think we're MIAMI when we're really just Miami.

I kind of like the shot taken by Blake James, though. "You faqqots want to tell everyone not to go to games? Cool. We will be in Bum Fck North Carolina or Arkansas if anyone is looking for us."

Sure cupcakes. Everybody plays em. But why go to their house?

I don't see USC, Stanford, ND let alone BC, Vanderbilt, Duke playing at these tiny schools. What gives?

have you seen the teams most highly ranked teams play each year? there's always cupcakes here and there. arksansa state is actually a more competitive cupcake. it's not like we're scheduling citadel, old dominion, or georgia southern. and who know's. we were once an arksansas state once a upon of time in the land of giants.

If the BOTs and Flake whiff on this hire that's exactly WHAT we'll be again.

Advertisement

If the BOTs and Flake whiff on this hire that's exactly WHAT we'll be again.

which is the most important thing to focus on. all this other bs are people just looking for something to ***** about. as long as we get the right guy and dominant this POS conference, then i'm happy.

Is it really Blake or was Al pulling the strings on scheduling?

And you don't have to be MIAMI to tell ARKANSAS STATE no to a home and home. C'mon man. ****. USF wouldn't even do that.

USF wouldn't even do that.

Except, of course, that they are going to UMass, Northern Illinois, and Western Kentucky. But they would NEVER go to Arkansas State.

Look at you, Mr. Hockey... all checkin the interweb. lol 2 MAC teams and a Conf USA, not SunBelt, but it doesn't matter. Hyperbole aside, you know I'm right.

which is the most important thing to focus on. all this other bs are people just looking for something to ***** about. as long as we get the right guy and dominant this POS conference, then i'm happy.

You suggesting that this kind of scheduling isn't a problem? The AD responsible for the schedule makes the next hire.

Advertisement

Except, of course, that they are going to UMass, Northern Illinois, and Western Kentucky. But they would NEVER go to Arkansas State.

Look at you, Mr. Hockey... all checkin the interweb. lol 2 MAC teams and a Conf USA, not SunBelt, but it doesn't matter. Hyperbole aside, you know I'm right.

So you're proud that you don't look something up before spouting your ignorance?

Advertisement

So you're proud that you don't look something up before spouting your ignorance?

Score 2 internet points for Jagr. Hockey fans go crazy. lol

Do you think we should be scheduling home and home out of conference games with App State and Ark State type teams?

We are also going to Appalachian St.

This is what happens when you have a beta in the position of athletic director.

This is a serious indication that makes me question Blake's ability to lead our athletics. Ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back