VT vs UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all good. Ain't going to get gifts like that all night.
 
how does the d get so deflated after that TO. you'd think we were down 14
 
For having such a terrible offense, they made that drive look easy, regardless of field position.
 
That drive truly worries me
The misdirection and ease of throwing lanes and then sealing the edge on a pitch at the ten
There is no reason for them to beat us, but we can give them one
 
It will be a great time for this program when #31 and #22 no longer see playing time.
 
how does the d get so deflated after that TO. you'd think we were down 14

i don't think they were deflated those two misdirection plays to the TE were well called, we just have to adjust
 
How the **** did they not call that hold! wtf....it was in front of the play...how the **** do you miss that.
 
What a moron, this might cost us the game.

first neg of the night. congrats

This is the game thread, don't be so sensitive. It was a bad play by Coley.

OK...but the same could be, dont be a pessimist . Its only the 1st Q
I just don't understand why you would neg me because of what I say, I mean why do we have this thread for?

Calling the kid a moron did you in. He was doing what he supposed to do. Helmet on ball equals fumble 70-90% of the time. Unrustle your jimmies.
 
What's with VT? Why is it that we can never just stomp on their throats? Had the potential of going 2 TDs up.
 
first neg of the night. congrats

This is the game thread, don't be so sensitive. It was a bad play by Coley.

OK...but the same could be, dont be a pessimist . Its only the 1st Q
I just don't understand why you would neg me because of what I say, I mean why do we have this thread for?

Calling the kid a moron did you in. He was doing what he supposed to do. Helmet on ball equals fumble 70-90% of the time. Unrustle your jimmies.

He didn't secure the ball, but whatever dude. I am out of here. Can't post without something getting mad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top