VT game time

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of my boys was (drunk) insisting that it can't be a night game because the Dolphins play the next day. A) I don't remember that ever being a factor in ABC or ESPN choosing a game for primetime and B) I believe the Dolphins game is a night game too.

One of my boys was (drunk) insisting that it can't be a night game because the Dolphins play the next day. A) I don't remember that ever being a factor in ABC or ESPN choosing a game for primetime and B) I believe the Dolphins game is a night game too.

they better get the turf situation settled. phins and jets look bound for a torn acl at some point.

Advertisement

Yupp, they play SNF against the Raiders

Has nothing to do with anything. They can turn it around after a night game for the Dolphins on Sunday. If you're squaking about the grass hope that the rain stops & soon.

Clemson and NC State is the same day. If NCST beats ND, theirs will be the 8pm game. If not, it will be us.

I can’t see us getting VT at night with the chance of ND and us top 10 the following week. If it came to either of those games being night it would be ND vs us over VT vs us

Advertisement
If we both win 8:00 PM on ESPN. Something is telling me it will be a 3:30 game. LSU/Alabama will be on CBS and Penn State/Ohio State will be on ABC. Personally I rather VT lose to duke and us win because I could care less about playing VT on prime time if it means a bigger lead in the division since the ND game will probably be prime time game anyways unless we lose our next 2 and ND loses to NC State.

If we both win 8:00 PM on ESPN. Something is telling me it will be a 3:30 game. LSU/Alabama will be on CBS and Penn State/Ohio State will be on ABC. Personally I rather VT lose to duke and us win because I could care less about playing VT on prime time if it means a bigger lead in the division since the ND game will probably be prime time game anyways unless we lose our next 2 and ND loses to NC State.

Penn State/Ohio State is this coming week

/I want primetime. More exposure for our program.

Penn State/ OSU is next week at 3:30 on fox

Advertisement
Gameday won't come to Miami. Which would be a huge shame if Miami and ND are both top 10

Advertisement
Back