VT beats us....

What's hilarious to me.... Is that we were 1 pass or 1 missed interception away from LOSING last week to a crap NC State team....

And here we are 6 days later and ya'll calling it a 20+ point rout for the Canes...

Based on what sense of accomplishment and consistency from this team?

Yeah i was being facetious with my original post....but also kinda serious about the tendency of this team to EAT SH*T after winning a game.

We BARELY beat NC State.... the same team some of you we predicting we would rout as well...

Look-- up years and down years... VT always plays us tough and more often than not for 10yrs the Canes have CHOKED on VT d*ick....

If our D don't come out with a new bag and our WR start dropping passes like they've been doing all season -- God knows we are gonna keep running up the middle for NO GAIN-- it's gonna be 6-2 shortly.

Advertisement
I am pretty familiar with vegas and I'll tell you all that our MIAMI HURRICANES will cover with ease. This game resembles when we played HOUSTON COUGARS on Thursday night. Rusty medearis had an outstanding game.
**** meng!

Blast from the past!

I knew Rusty! Cool guy!

Used to see him partying in the Grove back in the day.

Advertisement
I get what the op is saying, and it’s true- this is EXACTLY the kinda game we fck around and lose in years past. The difference is King, tho. This kid is just... different. Yes, he can’t read the DE for **** on read option, but I think King will correct this this week and will propel us to 7-1.

Based on the Canes history and Vegas...

Every indication is we lose this game... let me count the ways:

1) We can't even cover the Vegas points this season except maybe 1 game?...

2) Our WR's balled last week-- so they already know they are going in the 1st round of the draft...so no need to put any real effort at VT

3) Our OL had one good game, so they know they're the best OL in all of CFB... no need to worry about VT

4) Canes defense got to wear the TO Chain in the final minutes so they know they are the best Defense in all of CFB... no need to worry about VT

5) VT lost to Liberty "Falwell is a Cuck" University so Canes know they can win this game half asleep....

I have to hand it to you. Each thread you start, I tell myself “this has absolutely got to be the dumbest sh*t I’ve ever read”, and then you post again and THAT one becomes the dumbest sh*t I’ve ever read. Sincerely, congratulations on being absolutely, unequivocally the dumbest porster on here.......and that’s saying a lot!

single biggest edge is Feuntes ( functions as OC) against Baker and rest of in over their heads D staff.
lashlee and King can win it but it is a shoot out.... first 1 to forty ?

I have to hand it to you. Each thread you start, I tell myself “this has absolutely got to be the dumbest sh*t I’ve ever read”, and then you post again and THAT one becomes the dumbest sh*t I’ve ever read. Sincerely, congratulations on being absolutely, unequivocally the dumbest porster on here.......and that’s saying a lot!

You sense of discernment is poor...

I've seen much dumber sh*t on CIS...

And hey as long as you dumber than me...i'm ok with that!

Advertisement
Based on the Canes history and Vegas...

Every indication is we lose this game... let me count the ways:

1) We can't even cover the Vegas points this season except maybe 1 game?...

2) Our WR's balled last week-- so they already know they are going in the 1st round of the draft...so no need to put any real effort at VT

3) Our OL had one good game, so they know they're the best OL in all of CFB... no need to worry about VT

4) Canes defense got to wear the TO Chain in the final minutes so they know they are the best Defense in all of CFB... no need to worry about VT

5) VT lost to Liberty "Falwell is a Cuck" University so Canes know they can win this game half asleep....

1605139107110.gif

What's hilarious to me.... Is that we were 1 pass or 1 missed interception away from LOSING last week to a crap NC State team....

And here we are 6 days later and ya'll calling it a 20+ point rout for the Canes...

Yeah i was being facetious with my original post....but also kinda serious about the tendency of this team to EAT SH*T after winning a game.

We BARELY beat NC State.... the same team some of you we predicting we would rout as well...

Look-- up years and down years... VT always plays us tough and more often than not for 10yrs the Canes have CHOKED on VT d*ick....

If our D don't come out with a new bag and our WR start dropping passes like they've been doing all season -- God knows we are gonna keep running up the middle for NO GAIN-- it's gonna be 6-2 shortly.

Dude you should have quit while you were hopelessly behind.

Would you rather be UNC?? Who got beat by 2 teams we beat especially one that we fu*king boat raced in the 1st half?

Cmon man you are prob trolling but you know very well how crazy CFB can be week to week...this season with all the missed practices and covid sh*t is unpredictable

Advertisement
I am convinced this place is full of dudes from other fan bases on here trolling. What’s worse is that some people encourage this bull****.
Nahh man..these are some canes fans..some are dumb asses. Exhibit A is OP. He thinks he’s actually making good points, but truth be told he just looks dumb ash

If we don't give our all we will lose. VT has a mobile QB and a Explosive GameBreaker at RB. Both of them are our biggest weaknesses. If we win, I think it will be like a 41-38 type of game. I don't see us holding them under 30, so we will need to win a shootout

Advertisement
Game time weather, I don't think we will need the big time heaters on the sidelines. By the way, I hate NOON games. Not enough quality time on drinking . So that means, I ain't stopping.

Advertisement
Back