VT beats us....

I spent years supporting the team and the coaches on this board…

Thought I would try being a mope see how that feels.
468B3EC4-4DB7-4659-8AFA-5322D7F76F16.gif

Attachments

• 3620529B-3C97-4B9C-BC62-2073494F2AC6.gif
    3620529B-3C97-4B9C-BC62-2073494F2AC6.gif
    787.6 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Based on the Canes history and Vegas...

Every indication is we lose this game... let me count the ways:

1) We can't even cover the Vegas points this season except maybe 1 game?...

2) Our WR's balled last week-- so they already know they are going in the 1st round of the draft...so no need to put any real effort at VT

3) Our OL had one good game, so they know they're the best OL in all of CFB... no need to worry about VT

4) Canes defense got to wear the TO Chain in the final minutes so they know they are the best Defense in all of CFB... no need to worry about VT

5) VT lost to Liberty "Falwell is a Cuck" University so Canes know they can win this game half asleep....
Go **** yourself

2) Our WR's balled last week-- so they already know they are going in the 1st round of the draft...so no need to put any real effort at VT

3) Our OL had one good game, so they know they're the best OL in all of CFB... no need to worry about VT

4) Canes defense got to wear the TO Chain in the final minutes so they know they are the best Defense in all of CFB... no need to worry about VT

5) VT lost to Liberty "Falwell is a Cuck" University so Canes know they can win this game half asleep....
You lost me at based on.
I hope you choke on a bag of diks talking like that.

Go Canes!!!

Well.....isn’t it, Chise? Lol. With everything in front of us and on the line? Yeah- we jack those games off🤨 like...90% of the time. Facts. But, again, this time is different and it’s all because of King. The kid is the true definition of “difference maker”.....

Advertisement
Look-- up years and down years... VT always plays us tough and more often than not for 10yrs the Canes have CHOKED on VT d*ick....

We're 5-5 vs VT over the last 10 years.
In those games we're +40 in point differential.

More recently, we've won 4 out of the last 6,
2 out of the last 3 up there.

It's a shame that we, The U, gives us pause to bet for them even against inferior opponents. While we are dedicated fans, we know any team can beat us regardless of record. Shame!

Advertisement
What even are the purposes of these threads? Seriously?

You needed to start a new thread to tell a bunch of Miami Hurricane football fans about how the team they support is going to lose a football game....and you're a Miami Hurricane fan. Not "we will lose IF....", or, "Man, I'm nervous because..."...….NOPE. Just flat out we're going to lose, here's why. Just such a bizarre "fan" base, honestly.

What's hilarious to me.... Is that we were 1 pass or 1 missed interception away from LOSING last week to a crap NC State team....

And here we are 6 days later and ya'll calling it a 20+ point rout for the Canes...

Based on what sense of accomplishment and consistency from this team?

Yeah i was being facetious with my original post....but also kinda serious about the tendency of this team to EAT SH*T after winning a game.

We BARELY beat NC State.... the same team some of you we predicting we would rout as well...

Look-- up years and down years... VT always plays us tough and more often than not for 10yrs the Canes have CHOKED on VT d*ick....

If our D don't come out with a new bag and our WR start dropping passes like they've been doing all season -- God knows we are gonna keep running up the middle for NO GAIN-- it's gonna be 6-2 shortly.
What's hilarious to me.... Is that we were 1 pass or 1 missed interception away from LOSING last week to a crap NC State team

Clemson did lose to a lesser team and the 1 pass 1 missed opportunity can apply the ND and half the teams that played on Saturday. I don't usually berate people but that is just dumb.

Looking through your posts in this thread it seems as if you are not a Canes fan at all.

Or you suffer from the same miserable cranky disease as my ex wife. Perhaps you should be an ex fan.

Advertisement
After Miami wins on Saturday can we go through and purge all the negative posters from the board.

We are better than them. We have the better athletes, we have the better linemen, we have the better coaches. And its starting to seem like we have the better winning mentality finally.

Advertisement
Wow when did CIS fill up with SNOWFLAKES?

"boo hoo he said something mean about the Canes! ....

... i'm triggered! RVACane please band him!"

Did he just say our wide receivers get drafted in the first round?

Advertisement
Back