vs Virginia 9pm ACCN

Advertisement
Advertisement
First team to 50 points wins.

This pace favors Virginia but they do go through scoring droughts.

I do think Virginia will win the ACC tournament next week.

Yes, we still have Syracuse at home Saturday (I keep the schedule - and record - updated - see first locked post)… although with this offense, I'm not sure we can finish .500 - especially with at least 1 tourney loss coming. Wish we could see some Walker tonight.

Advertisement
Yes, we still have Syracuse at home Saturday (I keep the schedule - and record - updated - see first locked post)… although with this offense, I'm not sure we can finish .500 - especially with at least 1 tourney loss coming. Wish we could see some Walker tonight.

Yep. My bad.

Kind of like our O this game

First team to 50 points wins.

This pace favors Virginia but they do go through scoring droughts.

I do think Virginia will win the ACC tournament next week.
At this rate first team to 30 wins. This offense is archaic and struggles to score points normally.

Against this defense?! Forgetaboutit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sam DJ Beverly Kam Wong: between then have made 2 baskets. Are they getting decent shots and missing or are they simply forced to go for these due to pathetic offense?

upd: OK Ill answer my own question; seems like a combo of bad shots (missed) and decent shots (also missed) - Lykes out with eye injury due to Sams elbow, gonna be a hectic ending; these guys need to hit some shots please!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back