Vs Gulf Coast

Sweet another baseball thread that dissolves into a bytching session starring one particular poster, dude you need a time-out FFS.

Advertisement
So good to know there’s some people like you that actually know baseball. If we want to be a serious contender next year we need an elite SS that can play gold glove defense. With the offensive talent we are bringing back next year I wouldn’t mind sacrificing some hitting for a gold glove SS.

Obviously, I wish he could be fixed as the mental lapses are beyond belief at this stage of the season. Maybe he can pull a Brandon Lopez and turn it around in his final year. I have to think Gino is considering a JC transfer as, I agree, we should have plenty of offense next year.

Sweet another baseball thread that dissolves into a bytching session starring one particular poster, dude you need a time-out FFS.

Drama queen.

I'm merely being direct with fake insiders who offer the dumbest lineup changes to a team playing it's best baseball right now.

Advertisement
"playing its best baseball right now"

Yeah, that tends to happen when you're playing FGCU and not NC State. Weird, right?

Recruiting is basically over. All HS kids have signed and so have most Jucos. There just isnt anyone you're going to find at this point

We do have 4 SS in our 2020 class though haha. So we'll have options after next year

edit: Yeah we have Lugo, but zero chance he enrolls. 1st rd pick probably

Any JUCO signee can sign with Miami or any other NCAA school. Recruiting is FAR from over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back