Vote - Which QB Starts week 1?

Which QB gets a Murder One Charge Against UF? (Which QB Starts?)

• Total voters
Advertisement
Jarren Williams is my choice. I saw him in the Spring game last year and thought he displayed the most talent of all the QB's. Should have had more playing time last year.

Lmaoooo.

I’m dying laughing at this! Because I still read it as “ you ‘CANT’ use that card homie!” I had a response queued up and everything before I re-read it!

As L.T. Would say from The Water Boy:
“Which brings me to my next point, don’t do drugs” 🤣🤣🤣. I’m laying off the weed. 3 1/2 weeks strong!

LMFAO now you got me dying bro lmao. Thats good schit bro. Can you fall asleep yet lmao?

Advertisement
Voted for Jarren and would be happy with Tate if he is in fact chosen. Just don't want Nkosi, have seen enough.

Well both Perry and Williams spent time suspended last year, so even if Tate doesn't start on 8/24, I think he'll get some shots. I hope it's Tate because these other two guys could not beat out Rosier, and Perry is an embarrassment off the field.
Really? 🤦‍♂️

How is it that people still don’t understand what went on here the last 3 years in the QB room?

Well, ****.

While we're at it, why don't we vote on who wins the National Championship next year.

Alabama
Clemson
Georgia
Slippery Rock
FIU

Advertisement
Voted for Carson Proctor because it's all about the initials. Carson Palmer? Chad Pennington? Craig Penrose? Cody Pickett? Christian Ponder (******* Nole with a hot wife)? Csean Payton? Don't fight me on this.

Advertisement
Soon as I get done with episode of Trailer Park Boys with my girl! 'ppreciate ya fam! haha

LMAO nah my bad. I meant can you fall asleep after being 3.5 weeks off the green. The days I don't burn I am tossing and turning in bed all night. Appreciate you too my g.

Lmaoooo.

I’m dying laughing at this! Because I still read it as “ you ‘CANT’ use that card homie!” I had a response queued up and everything before I re-read it!

As L.T. Would say from The Water Boy:
“Which brings me to my next point, don’t do drugs” 🤣🤣🤣. I’m laying off the weed. 3 1/2 weeks strong!

Brother, you were done when you started counting by the half weeks. Hit it

1st of all. I Don't have a clue....still a very long way to go....ALL summer

BUT right now TODAY..... according to everything I've been reading and other sources that I heard from.... I agree with how this recent article addressed this question

FanSided: Miami Hurricanes QB Tate Martell losing luster, outplayed by N’Kosi Perry, Jarren Williams.

Seems Jarren and Kosi are both ahead of Tate.

The separation between those two is slim..so IF I had to guess who would win it TODAY its between Kosi and JW and it is too close to call. All bring different skill sets to the field.

BUT remember we've still got a long way to go ...this is far from settled.....things could easily change with improvement over the summer

I have concerns about all of them. But not enough to feel that we couldn't be successful with any of them. They all need to improve some aspect of their game to clearly take charge and earn the position. They have all summer to get it done. So we'll see who wants it more.

To his credit Tate seems to have caused JW and Kosi to elevate their game and improve their approach towards being a good QB.

Enos impresses me as someone who can get the best out of you. Whatever each has to improve upon...IF it is within that player's reasonable capabilities.....Enos will help make sure that it happens.So IMO there is no doubt in my mind that our QB situation will be significantly improved over last year.

As for my personal preference...I prefer a QB with a good to great arm with good leadership qualities and lots of confidence. I like a QB who is elusive in pocket with mobility .....but I'm not into a QB being primarily a runner.I got enough of that with Rosier. The good teams know how to and have easily stopped them. We have too many dangerous weapons at WR ,TE and RB to have them not be utilized.

SO For all that is Holy!! Get the ball to our playmakers

That's my preference ....BUT whoever makes this offense click and wins games I will fully support....just as I did Rosier when we finally won the Coastal.

So I will support any choice the coaches make......that is... until that QB becomes a liability to us winning with his play or limitations.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Voted for Williams because he fits the Enos type of system (pocket passer ,smart can check down, reads defense), but I believe Tate with his running ability and throwing on the run would be best choice for most wins. It all comes down to how well the o-line can protect.

Advertisement
Back