Vote - Which QB Starts week 1?

Which QB gets a Murder One Charge Against UF? (Which QB Starts?)

• Total voters

RangerGranger

Gnome Sayin'?
For data's sake, below(above?) is a poll so we can understand what our fellow cane fans are thinking. Please take a moment to vote, and then follow up in the comments as to why you picked your choice.

I think Jarren Williams will win the job, but I WANT Tate Martell to be guy. Personally, I feel Tate Martell will protect the ball, and I think he will keep the chains moving with his feet. I'm sure Jarren has the higher ceiling, but we can't wait on a ceiling.

GO CANES!

Advertisement
Disclaimer: I don't give a **** who wins, just put up 50 on them **** in Orlando and I'm happy

I'm going to say Kosi gets the start in game 1, just due to the fact that I don't any think of them will separate themselves enough to have a clear choice, and having the most experience will give him the edge. However, as soon as he starts ******* up, one of the other 2 are going in without a doubt

Advertisement
For data's sake, below(above?) is a poll so we can understand what our fellow cane fans are thinking. Please take a moment to vote, and then follow up in the comments as to why you picked your choice.

I think Jarren Williams will win the job, but I WANT Tate Martell to be guy. Personally, I feel Tate Martell will protect the ball, and I think he will keep the chains moving with his feet. I'm sure Jarren has the higher ceiling, but we can't wait on a ceiling.

GO CANES!

Please add Augie and Proctor

Advertisement
I'm not sure who I want....I guess it's the best guy come August. Looking to me Perry is in the lead from reports and such so hes got my vote. Seems it's his job to lose.....again

Advertisement
Anything can happen, but from what I am hearing, Jarren sounds the most promising. In any case, it's still early.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back