Advertisement
All of the above.

1st down Perry
2nd down Weldon
3rd and long Allison
3rd and short Rosier
2 minute drill Shireffs
Victory - Testaverde

**** shame that nobody still holdin' out hope for David Thompson to walk through that door.

Everyone is sleeping on walk-on frosh Tucker Beirne. He is a shoo-in for the job.

Advertisement
Allison has the upperhand, But I think Perry might end up winning it.

Rosier, Sheriffs, and Testaverde are the only ones I definitely don't want winning it.

Does anyone think that Gray Crow might move back to QB with all the talent at TE?

Advertisement
Everyone is sleeping on walk-on frosh Tucker Beirne. He is a shoo-in for the job.

Only issue is that Tucker is a very rapey type name. Kid might be prone to off-field issues.

You mean like getting arrested for DUI and coke in the Keys? We back!

University of Miami quarterback Tucker Beirne arrested in Keys
I always wondered why he wasn't kicked off the team after he got arrested this year...

But, his Dad is apparently very wealthy so he probably donated a few mill to the IPF lol

[MENTION=323]whoopingcane[/MENTION]

When you have a free moment, PM me that scouting report of yours on Testaverde. I'd love to know what you've seen that allowed him to garner your vote in this poll.

Thank you.

Advertisement

Only issue is that Tucker is a very rapey type name. Kid might be prone to off-field issues.

You mean like getting arrested for DUI and coke in the Keys? We back!

University of Miami quarterback Tucker Beirne arrested in Keys

Not suprised, Richt always said he had a nose for the game.

beirne.jpg

Advertisement
With Perry not enrolling until the summer, this seems like a two man race between Allison and Rosier. My guess is Allison wins it. With competition breeds greatness. One of these young men need to step up!

Advertisement
Back