Vols RB arrested in Lakeland

There are 350 million people in this country, guess how many don’t ride around with a loaded gun, drugs, etc.? Let me give you a hint, most of us. The majority would also be called normal.

There are over 18 milliion Americans carrying a concealed weapon by permit. That doesn’t count the millions with long guns or who carry in their glove box or trunk.

Millions of “normal” people carry. Millions of “normal” people smoke weed. Unfortunately, Florida is one of the remaining backward *** states still clinging to draconian marijuana laws. This great state will soon submit itself to sanity and end the tyrannical marijuana prohibition as well.

Tim was arrested for not bothering anybody, which is par for the course in a nation that made a billion dollar private industry by criminalizing its citizens for victimless crimes.

Tyrants and cowards infringe upon the rights of citizens to validate their own fears and fatten their own bank accounts. Their weak justification that the fearful fall for is enforcing their personal idea of “normalcy” onto other people.

I could give a **** about the law personally. Wasn’t that long ago that it was legal to own me and my family as chattel slave. It’s legal to sell gasoline and alcohol in the same space but smoking a joint is an unforgivable offense. Real morality and legality rarely line up.

Saying that ,I am fully aware of the reality of the situation and that standing for my rights and living my life as I choose with the free will inherited from my creator could have negative consequences. So be it. Liberty is for the courageous and tolerant, not the cowardly and squeamish.

Your idea of normal is following “the law” and that makes one a “good” person. I strongly disagree.

Advertisement
There are over 18 milliion Americans carrying a concealed weapon by permit. That doesn’t count the millions with long guns or who carry in their glove box or trunk.

Millions of “normal” people carry. Millions of “normal” people smoke weed. Unfortunately, Florida is one of the remaining backward *** states still clinging to draconian marijuana laws. This great state will soon submit itself to sanity and end the tyrannical marijuana prohibition as well.

Tim was arrested for not bothering anybody, which is par for the course in a nation that made a billion dollar private industry by criminalizing its citizens for victimless crimes.

Tyrants and cowards infringe upon the rights of citizens to validate their own fears and fatten their own bank accounts. Their weak justification that the fearful fall for is enforcing their personal idea of “normalcy” onto other people.

I could give a **** about the law personally. Wasn’t that long ago that it was legal to own me and my family as chattel slave. It’s legal to sell gasoline and alcohol in the same space but smoking a joint is an unforgivable offense. Real morality and legality rarely line up.

Saying that ,I am fully aware of the reality of the situation and that standing for my rights and living my life as I choose with the free will inherited from my creator could have negative consequences. So be it. Liberty is for the courageous and tolerant, not the cowardly and squeamish.

Your idea of normal is following “the law” and that makes one a “good” person. I strongly disagree.
Im many states carrying a pistol in your glove is considered "concealed" because its accessible. Otherwise I mostly agree with this.

Everybody says that until they need one and don’t have it. It’s just a tool. A very dangerous one that requires skill to operate.

Keeping yourself safe is a mix of tools. Situational awareness is the most important tool. Without it, a gun, knife, pepper spray, fighting skills become useless.

Situational awareness has it’s limits too. Danger often lurks where we least expect it. The cemeteries are full of people who thought situational awareness alone would protect them. They are full of people who thought a gun alone would protect them too.

Good people who avoid trouble die by senseless acts of violence everyday. Some of them would still be alive if they carried a firearm.

Tim was arrested for not bothering anybody because of “the law”. That’s bullshyt. But he made his choice so he has to live with.

Most people who don’t wear seatbelts will survive. They don’t think they need it until they are flying through the windshield.

You have been fortunate that your decision making has allowed you to avoid trouble. Be thankful. That may not always be the case.
Complete BS!!!! Comparing a seat belt to a gun. When is anyone ever in a kill or be killed situation? Only in war. This american gun cultue fallacy of some how you're going to shoot your way out of a situation is just that. A fallacy. Guns just make confrontational situations more violent. All you've going to do is guarantee that in a situation that you have a gun and the other party has a gun, is that at least one of you is going to be shot. Having a gun in the home means a family member is 3 times more likey to be shot while the actual self defense with a gun is under 1%.

This US obssession with guns is nothing more than an arms race perpatrated by the gun companies similar to the nuclear arms race the US had for decades with the then Soviet Union. This crazy idea that having more nuclear warheads was somehow going to be a deterrent to the Soviets

In the UK, 90% police officers don't even carry guns. They know that it just escalates situations with the public. They belive in policing by community rather than by force and occupation.

Attachments

• dgu-study-02-1280x0-c-default.png
    dgu-study-02-1280x0-c-default.png
    251.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
A passport and one way ticket to Europe is cheap. ...
Some of us can care less what happens across the pond.
Btw utvols and their duck rb still suck.

Advertisement
Complete BS!!!! Comparing a seat belt to a gun. When is anyone ever in a kill or be killed situation? Only in war. This american gun cultue fallacy of some how you're going to shoot your way out of a situation is just that. A fallacy. Guns just make confrontational situations more violent. All you've going to do is guarantee that in a situation that you have a gun and the other party has a gun, is that at least one of you is going to be shot. Having a gun in the home means a family member is 3 times more likey to be shot while the actual self defense with a gun is under 1%.

This US obssession with guns is nothing more than an arms race perpatrated by the gun companies similar to the nuclear arms race the US had for decades with the then Soviet Union. This crazy idea that having more nuclear warheads was somehow going to be a deterrent to the Soviets

In the UK, 90% police officers don't even carry guns. They know that it just escalates situations with the public. They belive in policing by community rather than by force and occupation.

Smh

Wow, that was a stretch. So now you equate riding around with an unlicensed, unholstered loaded gun in your pants, weed, a scale, bags to someone with a conceal carry and/or someone that is using pot at home recreationally? Jesus H. I get that you may not agree with the law, but it's still the law. 'Normal' people abide by it, like it or hate it, because jail isn't worth always doing what you want. I wonder where you draw the line?

Advertisement

That's the exact reason why the last riot in London was uncontrollable. Their police are worthless sissies.

Advertisement
I’m all for second amendment but there is no clear interpretation of it. Some say we should have the same stuff as the military in order to protect ourselves from the government but that’s an extreme.
However it’s not fair to say that a bunch of weapons are in the hands of criminals but I have to wait at least 6 minutes after 911 is called to get help.
But there will eventually be a reckoning with all these weapons out there. What if these alt right or second amendment malitia groups show up with weapons somewhere during these protest. Now you have police, an armed group with assault riffles and violent protesters all together right next to the White House.
Freaking powder keg.

I knew his dad growing up. Really good athlete but never played ball. He was raised well. Dad is really into the church scene.

This is one of the main reasons guys from Polk County don’t make it as often as they should. I know it happens everywhere but I came up with so many guys with pro talent that got caught up in the bullshyt.

Young and stupid. If he had the gun in the glove box, he would have just caught a misdemeanor weed charge.

This covid 19 bullshyt go to end. Guys is getting in trouble with too much down time.

I understand being from Bartow not wanting to hang out in Lakeland without the fire. Lord knows I had my pistol when I was over there. It’s a lot of cool *** dudes out there, but it’s a lot of haters too. It’s bad ******* in the L but it can come with a lot of static.

He is probably a good kid trying to hang. I hope can stay out of prison and not lose his career. He was coming on strong for Tennessee. Started some games and played solid football. You gotta know the law. This should be a routine weed charge. Not locking up the gun could cost him way more than necessary.
I'm from Bartow as well.

Advertisement
I’m all for second amendment but there is no clear interpretation of it. Some say we should have the same stuff as the military in order to protect ourselves from the government but that’s an extreme.
However it’s not fair to say that a bunch of weapons are in the hands of criminals but I have to wait at least 6 minutes after 911 is called to get help.
But there will eventually be a reckoning with all these weapons out there. What if these alt right or second amendment malitia groups show up with weapons somewhere during these protest. Now you have police, an armed group with assault riffles and violent protesters all together right next to the White House.
Freaking powder keg.

That’s the problem of the corruption of the “white spremacist” culture.

People are rioting because this nation’s corruption has ignored excessive force by police against its citizens, especially black people, for far too long. Video is taking away the ability to intimidate witnesses and create false stories.

Even with video, people are still getting away with it. With or without guns, those type situations have potential to end in chaos and bloodshed, as the history of the entire world has shown time and time again.

We have a culture of corruption problem not a gun problem. There is a country in Europe where all fit men are required to perform military duty and keep their service weapons at home. They don’t murder each other in the street with them. A strong, inclusive culture of minimizing corruption will do that for a nation.

Whether people are shooting each other or carving each other up with butcher knives Gangs of New York style is mostly irrelevant. The issue is the corruption that has lead to such a volatile environment.

They are are not going to give blacks three or four states to move to to segregate themselves. They are not going to send us to Africa. They have to live with us. Even with all the amazing, cool, righteous white people out here, there are still enough people who despise our very existence for the current issues to still be in play.

Kidnap a group of people. Break up their families. Sell their sons and daughters to never be seen again. Rape their wives. Make them work for free as though cattle for HUNDREDS of years. Brutalize and murder them when they resist. Set them free, but continue to undermine them at every step. Marginalize them economically. Pass special laws to reenslave them as prisoners. Refuse them gainful employment and lending. Beat them. Lynch them. Shoot them. Bomb them. Spray them with fire hoses. Six dogs on them.

When they march in peace and use the power of faith and righteousness to throw off the lion’s share of the oppression against them, switch tactics to destroy them from the inside out covertly. Export the jobs. Import the drugs. Give them welfare checks and abandon the cities to their poverty and misery. Make more laws. Lock up more prisoners. Profit obscenely from the predictable outcome of sabotage, blight, and abandonment. Some of them are so strong they overcome all that and succeed anyway. Use those as an excuse to refuse restoring them and pretend as though your system is not designed to ensure that many/most of them continue to fail permanently.

All this under a nation that claims liberty, prosperity, and justice for all. Murder them on video and no one gets arrested. You want to talk about a powder keg. The worlds bloodiest civil wars have been fought for much, much less, and most of them didn’t have a single firearm.

Sad thing is, much of the same playbook has been implemented against America’s white citizens and most of them refuse to see it because of patriotic indoctrination.
They are having their rights ignored. They are being brutalized by police. Their men are being irrationally branded as rapist. Their children are dying of drug overdoses. They are shooting themselves in the head and swallowing bottles of pills at an alarming rate. There are many more problems.

The same type of thinking that created “white supremacy “ is the exact same force that slowly destroying the white community. They blame the liberals, and the conservatives, and the men, and the women, and the blacks, and the immigrants and the Christians, and the Muslims, and so on and so forth.

But the root is a parasitic class that uses knowledge as a weapon against the masses to horde power for themselves and live lives of unimaginable opulence tricking the world into allowing its labor and production to be confiscated.

Critical thinking has never been man’s strong suit, though. He follows whoever appears to know what he is talking about and allows his emotions to dictate his beliefs. He is easily fooled and despises to admit he was fool, even when shown incontrovertible evidence.

We got got our work cut out for us be brave, believe and let your heart and courage lead to where they go. It’s all we have in these trying times.

A little love goes a long way.

That’s the problem of the corruption of the “white spremacist” culture.

People are rioting because this nation’s corruption has ignored excessive force by police against its citizens, especially black people, for far too long. Video is taking away the ability to intimidate witnesses and create false stories.

Even with video, people are still getting away with it. With or without guns, those type situations have potential to end in chaos and bloodshed, as the history of the entire world has shown time and time again.

We have a culture of corruption problem not a gun problem. There is a country in Europe where all fit men are required to perform military duty and keep their service weapons at home. They don’t murder each other in the street with them. A strong, inclusive culture of minimizing corruption will do that for a nation.

Whether people are shooting each other or carving each other up with butcher knives Gangs of New York style is mostly irrelevant. The issue is the corruption that has lead to such a volatile environment.

They are are not going to give blacks three or four states to move to to segregate themselves. They are not going to send us to Africa. They have to live with us. Even with all the amazing, cool, righteous white people out here, there are still enough people who despise our very existence for the current issues to still be in play.

Kidnap a group of people. Break up their families. Sell their sons and daughters to never be seen again. Rape their wives. Make them work for free as though cattle for HUNDREDS of years. Brutalize and murder them when they resist. Set them free, but continue to undermine them at every step. Marginalize them economically. Pass special laws to reenslave them as prisoners. Refuse them gainful employment and lending. Beat them. Lynch them. Shoot them. Bomb them. Spray them with fire hoses. Six dogs on them.

When they march in peace and use the power of faith and righteousness to throw off the lion’s share of the oppression against them, switch tactics to destroy them from the inside out covertly. Export the jobs. Import the drugs. Give them welfare checks and abandon the cities to their poverty and misery. Make more laws. Lock up more prisoners. Profit obscenely from the predictable outcome of sabotage, blight, and abandonment. Some of them are so strong they overcome all that and succeed anyway. Use those as an excuse to refuse restoring them and pretend as though your system is not designed to ensure that many/most of them continue to fail permanently.

All this under a nation that claims liberty, prosperity, and justice for all. Murder them on video and no one gets arrested. You want to talk about a powder keg. The worlds bloodiest civil wars have been fought for much, much less, and most of them didn’t have a single firearm.

Sad thing is, much of the same playbook has been implemented against America’s white citizens and most of them refuse to see it because of patriotic indoctrination.
They are having their rights ignored. They are being brutalized by police. Their men are being irrationally branded as rapist. Their children are dying of drug overdoses. They are shooting themselves in the head and swallowing bottles of pills at an alarming rate. There are many more problems.

The same type of thinking that created “white supremacy “ is the exact same force that slowly destroying the white community. They blame the liberals, and the conservatives, and the men, and the women, and the blacks, and the immigrants and the Christians, and the Muslims, and so on and so forth.

But the root is a parasitic class that uses knowledge as a weapon against the masses to horde power for themselves and live lives of unimaginable opulence tricking the world into allowing its labor and production to be confiscated.

Critical thinking has never been man’s strong suit, though. He follows whoever appears to know what he is talking about and allows his emotions to dictate his beliefs. He is easily fooled and despises to admit he was fool, even when shown incontrovertible evidence.

We got got our work cut out for us be brave, believe and let your heart and courage lead to where they go. It’s all we have in these trying times.

A little love goes a long way.
Agree with everything your saying except one thing.
As a person who owns guns and even an a15 and a former Marine I can tell you that we do have a gun problem. We have guns out in the streets and the guns are exchanged too easily for criminals to get their hands on it. When you look at gangs that are loaded with assault riffles the It’s a problem. Las Vegas shooting and the amount of damage a single person did from a distance at an elevated position with barely any training is a problem.
Ask anyone who served in Iraq and Afghanistan how much of a problem it was when every man owns an ak. I’m not talking about a problem for us cause that’s obvious. But look at Iraq during that period of sectarian violence when the Shias and Sunnis were going at it. All it takes is one of the Sw militia groups to get big enough and all these weapons out there are a problem.
I’ll put it to you this way. If congress passes a law outlawing asset weapons like the AR and AK 47 there are people that would rather end this country than let the ability to own those weapons go. Think about that you can have all the shotguns and bolt action rifles you want but the minute your ar is illegal dudes are willing to tear this country down. That is a fact you can’t ignore.
You mentioned that European country its Switzerland. They even give citizens ammo to shoot once a year on some holiday they have so people can go shooting.
That’s awesome. It’s awesome that servicemen get to buy their weapon after they serve. Now how many of those soldiers have ptsd. None cause their neutral and don’t go to war.
Also what’s the average income in that country with all the banks? What about health care and quality of life? What about crime? Is college education free? What’s the standard of education and the qualifications you need to be a teacher at any level in that country? How much government paid vacation for they get a year?
The minute you say that sht to a republican you’re labeled a socialist. The minute you mentioned that to a democrat and they say it isn’t scalable to our population.
Military service is mandatory in Switzerland. Try that sht on this generation.
What about drugs? How do they deal with it. I’ll poor a bet that it’s probably legal and that drug treatment is free. White conservatives would lose their freaking minds if any tax dollars go to treat a drug addict. They rather spend billions in Arresting them.
The division is so toxic that logic has been failing to set in. I’m not talking About you I’m talking about government and the people who are fixed in their stance of being either and it doesn’t allow them to see or hear.

Agree with everything your saying except one thing.
As a person who owns guns and even an a15 and a former Marine I can tell you that we do have a gun problem. We have guns out in the streets and the guns are exchanged too easily for criminals to get their hands on it. When you look at gangs that are loaded with assault riffles the It’s a problem. Las Vegas shooting and the amount of damage a single person did from a distance at an elevated position with barely any training is a problem.
Ask anyone who served in Iraq and Afghanistan how much of a problem it was when every man owns an ak. I’m not talking about a problem for us cause that’s obvious. But look at Iraq during that period of sectarian violence when the Shias and Sunnis were going at it. All it takes is one of the Sw militia groups to get big enough and all these weapons out there are a problem.
I’ll put it to you this way. If congress passes a law outlawing asset weapons like the AR and AK 47 there are people that would rather end this country than let the ability to own those weapons go. Think about that you can have all the shotguns and bolt action rifles you want but the minute your ar is illegal dudes are willing to tear this country down. That is a fact you can’t ignore.
You mentioned that European country its Switzerland. They even give citizens ammo to shoot once a year on some holiday they have so people can go shooting.
That’s awesome. It’s awesome that servicemen get to buy their weapon after they serve. Now how many of those soldiers have ptsd. None cause their neutral and don’t go to war.
Also what’s the average income in that country with all the banks? What about health care and quality of life? What about crime? Is college education free? What’s the standard of education and the qualifications you need to be a teacher at any level in that country? How much government paid vacation for they get a year?
The minute you say that sht to a republican you’re labeled a socialist. The minute you mentioned that to a democrat and they say it isn’t scalable to our population.
Military service is mandatory in Switzerland. Try that sht on this generation.
What about drugs? How do they deal with it. I’ll poor a bet that it’s probably legal and that drug treatment is free. White conservatives would lose their freaking minds if any tax dollars go to treat a drug addict. They rather spend billions in Arresting them.
The division is so toxic that logic has been failing to set in. I’m not talking About you I’m talking about government and the people who are fixed in their stance of being either and it doesn’t allow them to see or hear.

Excellent post.

The reason I say it’s not a gun problem is because for our unique situation, banning guns isn’t an option without completely destroying America’s foundational principles.

America’s search and seizure laws make any attempt to curtail violence with legislation a futile endeavor. The cities that have the most assault weapon crime have the most stringent gun laws. I can’t see any scenario of banning semi automatic carbines that does not lead to a robust expansion for fully automatic foreign made weapons. The prevalence of semi auto carbines make that mostly unnecessary.

Mass shootings and gang violence are a serious threat to this country, but I don’t believe them to be organic problems that just came about on their own. There have been social science think tanks for a VERY long time. These people understand human behavior. NOTHING happens by accident.

Imagine a scenario of the government going door to door and performing warrantless raids to confiscate firearms. The carnage of mass shootings and gangs pales in comparison to the chaos that would ensue.

This cat has been out of the bag for a long time. Our leaders have chosen to ignore (and most likely deliberately exacerbate) the cultural issues that have led to a pressure cooker of black oppression, white male marginalization, and mental illness galore. All this could be seen coming for years.

Your observations about Switzerland are spot on. That is the type of country America could be and guns would be mostly recreational tools. The apathy, greed, and bigotry has been too much to overcome at this point. People get into ideological blood baths battling over the merits of capitalism versus communism. They both fail because they are systems run by people. Unchecked communism lead to the atrocities of the Gulag Archipelago. Unchecked capitalism lead to the atrocity of American chattel slavery. The best living conditions have always been created using a hybrid system that contains elements of both.

A lone gun with a couple of ar 15s and a thousand rounds of ammunition firing from an overwatch position concerns me. Thousands of citizens mutilating each other with blades and clubs concerns me a **** of a lot more. America has made both scenarios plausible. They wouldn’t have to be if we were more concerned with rooting out corruption and having some heart felt empathy for our fellow man.

Advertisement
Back