Visitors

For what Dee is looking to do, I can't believe there's a better opportunity in cfb for him. A true soph and 2 newcomers his only real competition at cb, and a program that gets the attention (tv, scouts, etc.) we get? No brainer.

and a very inexperienced group of opposing QBs and WRs this year should be favorable too…

Advertisement
For what Dee is looking to do, I can't believe there's a better opportunity in cfb for him. A true soph and 2 newcomers his only real competition at cb, and a program that gets the attention (tv, scouts, etc.) we get? No brainer.

and a very inexperienced group of opposing QBs and WRs this year should be favorable too…

All but one or two teams in the coastal have a new starting QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjackson6, how would you compare Delaney's skill set to Corn Elder's?

Not similar at all. Both are good in coverage but just different styles. I think he can be what Corn was to us as a number 1 corner that you throw onto the best receiver on the other team but he's going to lock you down in a different way. Not as good of a tackler but more range, length, and has more of a track record as a ball hawk getting interceptions than Corn. We couldn't even throw his way because our receivers were blanketed and in zone he was so fast breaking on the ball and jumping routes.

He hasn't had coaching like Rumph and he's still as good as he is.. projected 3-5 rounder is what I read. If he buys in and improves technique he could be a 2nd rounder. Corn is a nickel all the way in the NFL Dee is pure boundary corner and exactly what you're looking for there

Mjackson6, how would you compare Delaney's skill set to Corn Elder's?

Not similar at all. Both are good in coverage but just different styles. I think he can be what Corn was to us as a number 1 corner that you throw onto the best receiver on the other team but he's going to lock you down in a different way. Not as good of a tackler but more range, length, and has more of a track record as a ball hawk getting interceptions than Corn. We couldn't even throw his way because our receivers were blanketed and in zone he was so fast breaking on the ball and jumping routes.

He hasn't had coaching like Rumph and he's still as good as he is.. projected 3-5 rounder is what I read. If he buys in and improves technique he could be a 2nd rounder. Corn is a nickel all the way in the NFL Dee is pure boundary corner and exactly what you're looking for there

Delaney looks like a good size CB too.

Big and physical CB in this system would be a nice match. This can't help but shoot his draft grade through the roof. Perfect system for his skill set.

Advertisement
Getting Johnson on campus is huge. Elite player and definitely plays the Miami way. Safety may be tricky with Hall, Russell, Johnson, and Frierson(not sure if he plays CB or not). You have to make room for Hall and Johnson.

Cleveland Reed is loving his visit according to a source -- "We're getting the VIP treatment

Coach Richt and Coach Searels both told Lorenzo Lingard about Reed

Expect Miami to make a huge move today on him, both his Mother and Brother are visiting with him today

Reed's mom is love Searels wife

He's talking to Richt now

Great news. El Ambassador and the staff are trying to lock down the trenches early in the cycle.

Advertisement
I don't think it can be stated enough, how being off probation is really going to help this staff. I don't think people truly understand how much the sanctions limited our contact in the past with recruits. We weren't allowed to have them come to multiple off season events and multiple football games in the fall. The flood gates are opening at the right time for this new staff to load up in 2018.

Vt, Unc, Pitt, Us at minimum have new starting QB's

Advertisement

Vt, Unc, Pitt, Us at minimum have new starting QB's

So does GT. Duke does too but the guy expected to win has played good amount before.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back