Visits Visitors May 15-21, 2023

Sometimes parents being fans of other CFB teams they put these teams ahead of there kids best interest.

Parrish is the poster child of the suffering parents put on there kids just because there a fan of another school.

GOCANES

Last edited:
Advertisement
OP updated with new table format. Let me know how it looks on desktop, phone, tablet etc.

Also, if you want info added/removed, let me know.
Looks good on iPhone 14 Pro Max, but it’s one of the largest screens. You could possibly lose the last column if you wanted since you are linking the names anyway, but not a big deal.

Advertisement
Now that the OP is in table format, I can visualize things better so I've added two columns (OV date and total visits so far). All three of the 24 recruits are UV this weekend and coming back in a few weeks for an OV. Two of them will have at least 3 visits including their OV.

Looks good on iPhone 14 Pro Max, but it’s one of the largest screens. You could possibly lose the last column if you wanted since you are linking the names anyway, but not a big deal.
With the two new columns, on my Pixel 7 Pro, everything fits (barely) in portrait mode. Its fine in landscape.

Now that the OP is in table format, I can visualize things better so I've added two columns (OV date and total visits so far). All three of the 24 recruits are UV this weekend and coming back in a few weeks for an OV. Two of them will have at least 3 visits including their OV.
Very nice! Makes it a lot easier to separate it all. Nice work!

Advertisement
Does the number of visits change after the ov occurs or is that included?
The # of visits includes this weekend but not the OV. But the info is a work in progress. What do you think it should include?

FwcYEYRaEAElqa-

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back