Visitor's List for Gators

He’s probably sitting with his buddies who are UF commits. There was an edit out today from UF which includes Walker with Mincy and some others. Walker retweeted it earlier. He seems to love social media

Advertisement
I don't care who has Walker crystal balled where...He's a stud. But I think everyone is underestimating this kid's flakiness. And I think we are in a dead heat race, and he can change real quick with one Florida win over UM. Plus don't forget the family connection to FSU.

I don't care who has Walker crystal balled where...He's a stud. But I think everyone is underestimating this kid's flakiness. And I think we are in a dead heat race, and he can change real quick with one Florida win over UM. Plus don't forget the family connection to FSU.
Capital F on the flakiness.

Advertisement
Lol let whoever wants to sit in the UF section enjoy being on the loser's side, see if they like that feeling. It's like Manny said, you either want to play for Miami or get your *** beat by Miami. Win and nothing else matters.

Advertisement
5A856976-3B7E-4E79-BC88-B01BA041E542.jpeg

TVD will be there. Spotted him at CanesWear just now. No one else knew who he was. That’s when I realized nobody in there posts on CIS. @DMoney asked Brett where he had the Beluga Gold stashed and he hit me with 🤫.

Advertisement
Back