Visitor's List for Gators

Advertisement
Are these all confirmed as using UM's ticket allotment? Last I saw the Palmetto kids were all feeling UF. Walker is UM/UF battle and Williams is also UM/UF. Will be telling which teams tickets the recruits choose to take.

palmetto kids aren't coming here. dont even bother w them

Advertisement
All I want is for targets to sit next to the uf fans.
I want them to hear the nonsensical racist bs that spews out of their mouths when the chain comes out, when we celebrate, when we dance in the sidelines and when the swag comes back.
I want for them to hear how low class and ghetto they think we are. All the sht we see on their site about Hispanics and 5 rangz and thugs. I want them to hear all of it. Just I like I did when golden spanked that ***. I had front row seat to that sht.
If I didn’t have a career and people to take care of I would’ve caught multiple charges that day. I’ll take a loss and fan hazing about the team.
But sht got real personal with those mfers that day to the point that I couldn’t believe they would actually say some of that sht in public.

Are recruits ever allowed on the sidelines anymore? If so, it's got to be a very limited number. Section 101 at HRS is the dedicated section for visiting recruits and player family members. I'm right next to them so I can always see who's coming to games.

Advertisement
Are recruits ever allowed on the sidelines anymore? If so, it's got to be a very limited number. Section 101 at HRS is the dedicated section for visiting recruits and player family members. I'm right next to them so I can always see who's coming to games.

Nope, and coaches can't talk to them - even if they're in the stands.

You do- they'll whack your pee pee.

Advertisement
If you don’t think our staff has rolled out the red carpet for that dude then you haven’t followed.
If you have you would known that Walker is a play by play copy of multiple dudes that never ended up here.

Then why didn’t we beat Florida to punch to invite him to the game? It’s petty, I know, but it’s unacceptable.

Advertisement
Are you saying UM staff actually did send the invite out first but Walker is playing games?
Regardless of wether they sent him one first or not he is still choosing to sit with them. He’ll probably sign with Kentucky since they offered him first too right?
Maybe he feels they will win and doesn’t want to sit on what he feels is the losers side.
He’s been very vocal on social media and hyping up a lot of teams. Call it games or not.
But he’s acting like a lot of others have in the past and that’s never a good sign.

Regardless of wether they sent him one first or not he is still choosing to sit with them. He’ll probably sign with Kentucky since they offered him first too right?
Maybe he feels they will win and doesn’t want to sit on what he feels is the losers side.
He’s been very vocal on social media and hyping up a lot of teams. Call it games or not.
But he’s acting like a lot of others have in the past and that’s never a good sign.

Oh, I don't disagree with you. Regardless of timing, if he wanted to sit on the UM side, he could do that, and how would anyone ever know which invite he received first unless he told the world?

My only point was, if he's telling the truth about the timing, Cooney needs to get that invite out earlier.

Oh, I don't disagree with you. Regardless of timing, if he wanted to sit on the UM side, he could do that, and how would anyone ever know which invite he received first unless he told the world?

My only point was, if he's telling the truth about the timing, Cooney needs to get that invite out earlier.
We didn’t offer till this January. He wasn’t showing a lot of interest from what I recall before that. He was already heavily recruited and shooting up in the rankings .UF offered him last year so they probably sent an invite before we even offered.
Usually the recruits that are invited by the school hang out on their sideline before the game and all sit together on that side.

Advertisement
Back