visit updates:

Lot's of WIN's in this thread today... keep it coming!

Advertisement
people say Jackson looks bigger than Howard...yall must have forgot, Jackson from the Muck...those West Palm Beach Kidsthats all they do out there is chase rabbits and stuff like that thats why usually all the kids from their are super fast...imagine if he gets in UTough?!?? Jackson will become a abloute stud and steal for us.. a secondary of CB Howard, CB Jackson, S Bush, and S Jenkins..with Burns in the Nickel?!?!? NOFLYZONE for real

Props for bigging up the 561. You are correct about the MUCK and the corn and sugar cane fields. But JC is from Immokalee. Lots of heavy watermelon picking and loading on trucks. Edgerin speaks highly of his days growing up doing it and how it helped build him.

1.png

JC Jackson and Tracy Howard

this pic is faptastic

Looks like Jackson can give Tracy some workout tips. Jackson rips for a high school athlete.

JC got them high shoulders like a freakin coat hanger.

Dude is the kind of athlete that always separated us from 99% of the country.

Sean Taylor type shoulders

Advertisement
What does Hester have to do with Hope and Dortch? Plus, I think we'll see Dortch and Hope get some burn before Bethel. JC is another story, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
people say Jackson looks bigger than Howard...yall must have forgot, Jackson from the Muck...those West Palm Beach Kidsthats all they do out there is chase rabbits and stuff like that thats why usually all the kids from their are super fast...imagine if he gets in UTough?!?? Jackson will become a abloute stud and steal for us.. a secondary of CB Howard, CB Jackson, S Bush, and S Jenkins..with Burns in the Nickel?!?!? NOFLYZONE for real

Props for bigging up the 561. You are correct about the MUCK and the corn and sugar cane fields. But JC is from Immokalee. Lots of heavy watermelon picking and loading on trucks. Edgerin speaks highly of his days growing up doing it and how it helped build him.

Yea I use to stay in Palm Beach out west and in the RAW....I was goin to Palm Beach Lakes High then I moved back to Miami....

Advertisement
Back