Visit updates 1.25 (because I don’t see one already)

Advertisement
I’m in Lakeland and the same thing. I’m just getting over it. EVERYONE at my job caught it.

It’s crazy. At one point i had this Julia Roberts conspiracy theory moment — maybe Trump, the Democrats, aliens, or the Gators are behind this... LOL.

Sorry for derailing your thread with my sick baby whining. I need my mommy.

canadian-doctor-finds-limited-evidence-that-the-man-flu-is-the-real-deal-1.png

Advertisement
I’m glad I wasn’t alone with this virus. I was miserable my whole birthday week. I ate so much soup and drank so much orange juice. Spent so much time in the bed and crapper. **** I ended up leaving my extra charger in the bathroom just in case.

Advertisement
Yes.

Seriously does nobody have anything? Not even a “✈️✔️“ tweet? Nothing from Baez, pointing fingers and posting 🍑🥑🐁🐁🐣#ALLtheSMOKESMOKE?
Jaelen was here for a day. Been gone. Seems to really like us. Checking background now. Peyton matchota or however you spell it is on campus now and loves us. Nephew is hosting him. What's far more interesting to me is manny really does mean it with this tnm hashtag. Seems hes changed the dinner spots. Prime becoming a constant instead of Smith & wollinsky & komodo taking over instead of rusty pelican. Recruits will really like that. Both top notch restaurants and a constant source for celebs and bad bytches... oh & pickens did come for his official. Being hosted by Greg. Apparently kids really enjoying himself. Matocha is on him now too assuming that means something

Last edited:
Jaelen was here for a day. Been gone. Seems to really like us. Checking background now. Peyton matchota or however you spell it is on campus now and loves us. Nephew is hosting him. What's far more interesting to me is manny really does mean it with this tnm hashtag. Seems hes changed the dinner spots. Prime becoming a constant instead of Smith & wollinsky & komodo taking over instead of rusty pelican. Recruits will really like that. Both top notch restaurants and a constant source for celebs and bad bytches...

Komodo is Brickell? Love me that place. $$$$

Jaelen was here for a day. Been gone. Seems to really like us. Checking background now. Peyton matchota or however you spell it is on campus now and loves us. Nephew is hosting him. What's far more interesting to me is manny really does mean it with this tnm hashtag. Seems hes changed the dinner spots. Prime becoming a constant instead of Smith & wollinsky & komodo taking over instead of rusty pelican. Recruits will really like that. Both top notch restaurants and a constant source for celebs and bad bytches...

Komodo well known to have high end working girls around, its a robust sight to see...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Komodo well known to have high end working girls around, its a robust sight to see...
They started calling The Legend the Komodo Dragon because for awhile there I was draggin’ the top bytches out of that place every **** night.

Love the Brickell part. Great area to walk around - show the parents, etc...... Kids hang there eventually too.......

Advertisement
Back