Visit updates 1.25 (because I don’t see one already)

Advertisement
Feel better! I had some type of Flu for 3 weeks just getting over it. Missed 5 weeks of the gym with the two weeks vacation we took. Hard getting back to it.

Don’t know where you guys are at but here in Miami something’s going around. Takes forever to get rid of a freakin cough, complicated by spitting up stuff. A lot of people been sick.

Don’t know where you guys are at but here in Miami something’s going around. Takes forever to get rid of a freakin cough, complicated by spitting up stuff. A lot of people been sick.
I'm in Maryland. It sucks feeling this way.

Advertisement
Thanks! I did the colonoscopy last year as well.
I had a stomach virus back in the summer. First time I've been sick in years. It was nasty! Literally worse than the clean out for the colonoscopy. Hope whatever you got gets out of there soon.

I’m in Lakeland and the same thing. I’m just getting over it. EVERYONE at my job caught it.

Advertisement
Sorry for derailing your thread with my sick baby whining. I need my mommy.
We finally have a Cane Tears thread.

C904F54D-E67B-4C1E-8D5F-D52C4B7168D3.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had a stomach virus back in the summer. First time I've been sick in years. It was nasty! Literally worse than the clean out for the colonoscopy. Hope whatever you got gets out of there soon.

I hear ya, I just got over something similar. I felt like a bball recruit with all the trips I took to Dook.

Advertisement
Back