Vision competition....predict the QB...POLL

Considering this will be a Malzahn influenced offense, who will PROVE to be the best fit

• Total voters
Advertisement
I've never seen Jarren or Kosi move or read anything quick enough to run his speed of uptempo or to be able to audible.

Advertisement
I don't understand why everyone turned on Williams. He played pretty **** well until....
  • They played him injured against VT. His throws had no juice on them. He shouldn't have played.
  • Teams caught on to Enos' scheme and began sitting on certain routes.
  • Everyone on offense quit. Impossible for a qb to look good when everyone else around them is just going through the motions.
Imagine early season Williams in an offense where the ball gets out quickly. The ball gets to play makers in space. The defense doesn't know what's coming every play and they can't sit on routes all game long.

Early season Williams was the most accurate pass we've had here in forever. He was hitting guys in stride all game long. With a much improved oc and a lot more confidence for all the players on offense, I expect to see good Williams all season next year.

I don’t get it. You guys have seen the disaster that is Williams for one year and Perry for the last two years. NEITHER one could beat out Malik Rosier. What in the $&$k keeps you guys coming back? Don’t give me “Its the OC” bullsh@@.

If TVD is remotely ready to start the season then he plays. No questions asked. HE is the future at the QB position for Miami.

What am I even speaking out for. Williams is going to transfer and Perry is going to get caught by the coast guard on a shipping vessel somewhere off of the coast.

“Perry has a strong Arm”. Lol WTF guys

Advertisement
I don't understand why everyone turned on Williams. He played pretty **** well until....
  • They played him injured against VT. His throws had no juice on them. He shouldn't have played.
  • Teams caught on to Enos' scheme and began sitting on certain routes.
  • Everyone on offense quit. Impossible for a qb to look good when everyone else around them is just going through the motions.
Imagine early season Williams in an offense where the ball gets out quickly. The ball gets to play makers in space. The defense doesn't know what's coming every play and they can't sit on routes all game long.

Early season Williams was the most accurate pass we've had here in forever. He was hitting guys in stride all game long. With a much improved oc and a lot more confidence for all the players on offense, I expect to see good Williams all season next year.
31897397-7A48-4DCF-9AB8-AA17A34E6AC5.jpeg

I don’t get it. You guys have seen the disaster that is Williams for one year and Perry for the last two years. NEITHER one could beat out Malik Rosier. What in the $&$k keeps you guys coming back? Don’t give me “Its the OC” bullsh@@.

If TVD is remotely ready to start the season then he plays. No questions asked. HE is the future at the QB position for Miami.

What am I even speaking out for. Williams is going to transfer and Perry is going to get caught by the coast guard on a shipping vessel somewhere off of the coast.

“Perry has a strong Arm”. Lol WTF guys

Okaaaaaaaay confidence noted. Keep the same intensity throughout

Advertisement
I voted Perry because he’s a known quantity, he’s mobile, has a strong arm, and has been at his best in simpler offenses.
I could also see Tate thriving going back to a spread offense considering how good was in HS using the spread.

his best is 30% completions... not much of a ringing endorsement.

d'eriq king or Tate Martell will be the Miami Hurricanes starting QB in 2020

Edit: Williams is a west coast QB. If this offense is anything like Malzahns then it's a vertical, Air Coryell type passing game. Perry is a better fit than Jarren. Tate could be the 2020 version of Nick Marshall in this offense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They’re talking to QB’s in the portal now. So, it will either be a portal or someone new. I don’t think Jarren will be here when 2020 starts. Perry would have to grow up. Mattel isn’t an option currently. Payton or a portal kid.
THIS.

Advertisement
Back