Vision competition....predict the QB...POLL

Considering this will be a Malzahn influenced offense, who will PROVE to be the best fit

• Total voters
Lmfao at Krazycane finding a way to vote 21 times for Kosi. He ain’t never seeing the field again lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
people sleeping on tate, penos was a cluster *****
He must learn to pass the ball. Moving to WR didn’t help his throwing motion or footwork. If he was going to be a quarterback, he’d have to practice at that position more than one week. FWIW

Hated my pick, but I had to go with Perry.

Based on what we know, Perry fits Lashlees offense better and can make better presnap reads than Jarren. I like TVD but he's an unknown right now and my hope is that he's better than Perry. However I remain cautious because Kevin Olsen has duped us before. Matocha seems like he's getting Ryan Williams-type underdog hype. As for Jarren, please no.

Maybe there's a pot of gold in the portal but for now the lesser evil is Perry.

Advertisement
He must learn to pass the ball. Moving to WR didn’t help his throwing motion or footwork. If he was going to be a quarterback, he’d have to practice at that position more than one week. FWIW
He has elite footwork, **** screwed up his grip

Three-star dual-threat quarterback N'Kosi Perry was a Miami Hurricanes commit up until early February, and while he's not ruling out the Hurricanes, he's since decommitted and opened up his recruitment.

For now, he's focusing on finding a team where he fits the offense. Auburn and Tennessee stand out in that regard. He recently got an Auburn offer, and according to Perry, offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee and the Tigers offered because they like how he fits into the offense.

"I like Auburn because I like the offense," Perry said. "That's the style I played in high school so that's fun for me."

Perry is also a fan of Volunteers, who recently offered.

"They also run a spread offense and I've been hearing great things about it being a place to live and everything," he said. "I just want to check it out."

Perry would like to play in a spread system, but he's willing to consider the pro-style systems at Florida State and the school he was previously committed to, Miami.

"They're at the top, too," Perry said of the Hurricanes. "I like Miami. I know that's a beautiful place to live, and I like Coach Richt."

According to Perry, Miami is still recruiting him and will welcome him back if he decides to recommit.

Last edited:
For

throwing or running lol the kid has wheels. His qb footwork is atrocious
Then **** screwed that up too. He had elite footwork and extremely quick feet in high school and college. Check Roman's work up on him with film review from OSU and he refers to it as well

Advertisement
Are you guys using your hope or are you picking guys that when it goes live, bullets flying, at the College level, some for the first time, that you expect them to perform well regardless?

Manny has to win now. There is no next year 2021 if he doesn’t. I do NOT see an inexperienced guy winning this thing and I don’t see a scenario where Manny goes with someone with long term thoughts in mind.

But is he willing to beat on two QB's who don't even prepare for a team like FIU? Because another loss like that can get him fired regardless of record. Perry and Williams need to be shown the door.

I'd rather Matocha get burn

Anyone still saying kosi should jump off the highest building in their cities..and I’m a fan of kosi as a person. Seems like a nice kid..but helllllllllll no

Advertisement
They’re talking to QB’s in the portal now. So, it will either be a portal or someone new. I don’t think Jarren will be here when 2020 starts. Perry would have to grow up. Mattel isn’t an option currently. Payton or a portal kid.
What’s infatuation with Matocha on this board lol..it’s jarren or tate

Advertisement
Back