VISHNU IS ON POINT

pb5cane

Junior
Says what needs to be said.

ACC Media Days: Al Golden’s First Real Interview « Man Cave Daily

"I’m not even remotely willing to blame those players which gave everything for this program for the team’s overall stink. Which player(s) are we talking about? We saw Anthony Chickillo sacrifice his entire career to buy in to the system. I was there in Charlottesville when Clive Walford sprinted 80 yards to chase down a defensive back on a blocked field goal and save a touchdown. Who are these bad seeds that didn’t care?

We’ve been down this road many times. Remember when the Northwestern 2008 class came in? They were the ones that were going to bring a winning attitude, and replace the “bad seeds” that Larry Coker had brought in. Four years later, they were the bad seeds that needed replacing. Those players that replaced the Northwestern 2008 class? Some of the very same bad seeds that are now being replaced. It’s enough already.

From a player and program standpoint, it IS important that they find a scapegoat mentally. It’s fine for us, as fans, to point out the obvious. That this is Al Golden’s program, he actually planted those seeds that left the program after last year, and if they’re bad, it’s his responsibility."

Last edited:
Advertisement
"Seeds, Joe? I don't have a degree in Ag Science. Haha. I don't know about seeds. Right? What I can tell you and DBJ is that we're really excited about the Mark Waltons, the Lawrence Cagers- a kid from Maryland, the Bar Milos- a highly recruited kid from California.....these kids all are buying into the core values and what we're trying to do here at the top ranked institution in the state of Florida."

Advertisement
"Seeds, Joe? I don't have a degree in Ag Science. Haha. I don't know about seeds. Right? What I can tell you and DBJ is that we're really excited about the Mark Waltons, the Lawrence Cagers- a kid from Maryland, the Bar Milos- a highly recruited kid from California.....these kids all are buying into the core values and what we're trying to do here at the top ranked institution in the state of Florida."

All the pillars Joe they buy it.

Advertisement
Vishnu knows not what he speaks of! He may have understood the ***** ups in the ****piro investigation, but has no clue of what went on in the lockeroom. But I get it, I suppose Vishnu is a big name in football. Lombardi, Brown, Shula, Landry, Vishnu. Hmmm!

Advertisement
Y'all talking bout Golden is a used car salesman.... I think he works at a furniture store, selling pillows, excuse me pillars.

Advertisement
What went on in the locker room that caused at least 5 extra needless losses?
Vishnu knows not what he speaks of! He may have understood the ***** ups in the ****piro investigation, but has no clue of what went on in the lockeroom. But I get it, I suppose Vishnu is a big name in football. Lombardi, Brown, Shula, Landry, Vishnu. Hmmm!

"This is where it gets testy, as Golden points out — the Canes are 6-1 against option teams, which is absurd. He is correct on the record, but they haven’t defended well. The last three times the Canes have faced Georgia Tech, they’ve allowed 36, 30, and 28 points. The only difference in 2014 is that the Canes didn’t outscore the Yellow Jackets. The defense “lost” to the Georgia Tech offense three years in a row. Responding to a specific and detailed question about a defensive play call with an answer about overall team success is not just a deflection, but also mildly insulting.
"

Thank you! Hate how he credits the defense for those wins when all we did was outscore them.

What went on in the locker room that caused at least 5 extra needless losses?

I do not claim to know and neither does Vishnu.

This is a put up or shut up year. I personally think Golden is a good person, but that does not qualify one as a head coach. I sincerely hope he proves us all wrong but I am a bit skeptical. Either way, can we get the season started so we can raise our blood pressures.

Advertisement
Back