Vishnu calls Fake James onto the carpet

Advertisement
i still don't understand why the goal isn't to win the ACC. isn't that the point to belonging to a conference, is to compete for it? it's truly like they're saying "our goal is to win the coastal but it's totally cool if we get destroyed in the conference ship game".

B/C that is a much more difficult goal, and the REAL goal of the admin is to find a justification for keeping Golden and not having to pay a huge buyout on an incredibly stupid/long contract.

These ******* morons signed this guy THROUGH 2019. They are basically forced to wait the contract out at this point, and they need to be able to sell SOMETHING to the fans. This is why there are no number of wins standards. B/c they know in this awful awful division in this terrible conference that you can win the coastal at 6-5 and they can spin it as reaching the goal.

Does anyone have the unaltered picture of Blake James and his wife?

Here you go:

georgenblake.jpg

Advertisement
Calling out Blake James for the football program is like calling out motel 6 for your cars failing transmission.

The two things just aren't related.

He's the athletic directory. The football program falls under his responsibility. Worse analogy ever.

He's a sock puppet. There's literally a BOT member with an arm up his *******, moving his lips for him.

Guy is 10-15 years away from making his first meaningful decision as an AD.

Talk about lack of accountability. The losses, the toxic environment and the banners are all because of his lack of doing. This guy needs to ******* go.

Every year since Golden took the job we kept hoping that the next big game was the one we would win and every single time we were disappointed Its a remarkable track record of failure. But desperate fans are ready to cling to the faintest hope. So we beat a very mediocre VT and again a tiny spark of hope enters our minds as we approach this week's game. Is that little glint the real deal or is it fools gold?.
Al's back is a against the wall and if he cant use all his effort to create a decent game plan now he never will. He is hanging off a cliff and a tiger has the rope in its teeth.

Advertisement
My disgust with this program increases with every day. It is a joke.

I couldn't agree more. I'm completely dumbfounded by the state and direction of the this program. From the team, coaches, stadium, uniforms, recruiting, social media accounts, etc. It is complete amateur hour. I am believing more everyday we will never go back to our roots and dominate college football.

Calling out Blake James for the football program is like calling out motel 6 for your cars failing transmission.

The two things just aren't related.

He's the athletic directory.
He might be the directory to the BoT & UM Admin as you say, but he is not real decision-making Athletic Director!
The football program falls under his responsibility. Worse analogy ever.
The analogy fits. Blake sucks, is a nobody but the PR mouthpiece for the apathetic BoT, so why not go after the BoT, Miller, Fain, et al.

If he substituted BoT's Miller, Bain, et al., every time he wrote Blake James, I'd agree with all he wrote. Well, maybe because his kinfolk work at the U he has to make Flake Blake the goat... in the same light Vishnu doesn't "support flying the banners" BUT approves the message

...such political pusillanimous stuff and double talk!

Forget Blake, he ain't worth the paper with his name on it. Keep exposing UM Admin, but especially the BoT names flown on the banners.

Article was spot on. Amen.
Unfortunately I think they following things are true.

A) Blake will twist anything that can be interpreted in any way as an improvement over last year as a way to keep Golden.

B) If he does fire him we should be terrified of Blake James conducting a HC search.

C) We should be terrified of Blake James conducting a HC interview. Remember candidates are judging you as much as you are judging them.

D) It's clear Blake himself or his people view this board.

E) We are screwed. Only hope is that they luck into a good hire if they even do anything at all.

Agree 100% on all counts.

In fact, getting rid of James is quickly becoming priority #1 in my book. Otherwise we might simply get Golden 2.0 - whenever it is that we stop being competitive in the Coastal, naturally.

Advertisement
Firing Day is 38 away.

A Clemson win, is a win for our beloved Canes football program.

Don't really want to hear any Superfan comments saying otherwise. We've heard them all: can't ever root against my Canes; I support the players; I'm a true fan; blah blah blah. BTW, if you go to this game, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM (exceptions: stole the ticket; wear a bag over your head; hold up an anti-Fraulden sign; get thrown out for booing).

Every Canes loss is a stab in the heart of the BOT/Flake/Fraulden CANCER.

TWIST THAT KNIFE!!!

[video=youtube;wTiGvPhT7CQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTiGvPhT7CQ[/video]

VIsh is not hawk enough. He wants to give Golden another chance for crying out loud. He claims angry Hurricane fans are the small minority... what 2% of the fan base is ****ed and 98% are accepting of this situation?

He plays both sides - much like conventional media. I don't know why everyone has a hard on for this guy.

Advertisement
VIsh is not hawk enough. He wants to give Golden another chance for crying out loud. He claims angry Hurricane fans are the small minority... what 2% of the fan base is ****ed and 98% are accepting of this situation?

He plays both sides - much like conventional media. I don't know why everyone has a hard on for this guy.

When he prefaced with this:

I want to preface this by saying that I personally would not donate to the banner campaign, although I do agree with their message. Al Golden needs to be fired and should have been fired last year. But I take the stance that now that the season is here, I want him to do well and earn his job back (that ship, of course, is on the verge of sailing).

That ignores 5 years of Fraulden Incompetence. All that is swept under the rug, and is meaningless, if he earns his job back. Note that "earn" is undefined. I'm going to assume that it's winning the weak-*** Coastal.

Advertisement
Back