Vish new article

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nailed it from top to bottom, Vish get's it and can articulate and exposes Goldens bullshyt while taking it apart piece by piece, pillar by pillar and stat by stat. Exception piece.

I enjoy all of Vish's articles...as always very well written and on point.

Let's all hold hands and hope Golden gets hit by a small truck.

Advertisement
Article was right on point.
Miami's football program is being help captive by a master manipulator.

Advertisement
I just mentioned this article in another thread. What a con artist.

For anyone that thinks Al Golden is a good guy, that interview should show him for who he really is. A manipulative **** that doesn't take responsibility for any of his failures.

The next president must fire Blake James and Al Golden or this program is done.

There was a moment earlier this year that really made me wonder about al golden. It was the post game press conference after the Ga Tech loss. Golden said, "We gave up less yards this year against GT than we did last year and we won that game..."

I couldn't help but wonder why he had those numbers at the tip of his tongue. I can say that Ive seen countless post game interviews where players and coaches ask the reporters what certain stats were, because they don't have that info during a game. It just seemed that he immediately prepared some post game numbers that helped him deflect away from his defense. Thats some pathological ****.

I remember him saying that. I also remember an interview before season when he was asked about his expectations for the season. He replied "everybody understands without question that we can't go backwards". Yet here we are. ************! I forgot, this is progress. **********.

Advertisement
Back