Vish new article

Advertisement
I seriously wish I could sit down and interview Golden for 15 min. I would burn his *** so bad and call out every piece of bull **** he throws out. There would be no indirect answers like we get every interview. Dude contradicts himself every time.

This time last year he wouldn't say anything about defensive statistics, it was "they gave us a chance to win" and "we are 9-3 so they are doing something right" now this year its all statistics and nothing about the fact that we are 6-7

Advertisement
On point as usual. Man is an asset to the cause.

The man will one day write a novel of all this.

Only thing to be yet determined is if it will be a tragedy or a triumphant return.

On point as usual. Man is an asset to the cause.

The man will one day write a novel of all this.

Only thing to be yet determined is if it will be a tragedy or a triumphant return.
Greek tragedy.

For anyone that thinks Al Golden is a good guy, that interview should show him for who he really is. A manipulative **** that doesn't take responsibility for any of his failures.

The next president must fire Blake James and Al Golden or this program is done.

Advertisement
WOW!!!! Absolutely nailed it. This is why I became so upset w/ those who continue to support Golden. Golden is one of the most manipulative coaches in America. He has a degree in sports pyschology, so he knows how to choose his words and phrases wisely. However, his words have no substance. Quite frankly, he has contradicted himself frequently which is the tale-tell sign of a habitual liar.

I don't need to go through all of the excuses that Golden has used to perpetuate himself as a football guy, however, I did want to touch on an excuse that was used in 2012 that is now being retracted in 2014. In 2012, when we boasted the 116th ranked defense, he stated that the offense was moving the ball to quickly, not giving the D time to rest (although that had no effect on the 2000-2004 teams, but to each his own). Apparently that was also the beginning of the end of the Golden/Fisch era b/c in essence Golden thru Jedd under the bus. In 2013, he hinted the same thing and we slowly began the "check w/ me offensive scheme." Now in 2014, we played the slow pace offensive role and it hurt us on that side of the ball. We couldn't sustain drives. However, now he's blaming the losses on that. Which one is it?

Golden has cheated stats and he holds on to things to justify his coaching abilities....no, allow me to retrack. He uses juked stats and a multitude of excuses to justify his delusional stance that he is a leader of men. The fact is, this program will go to **** b/c we have no one at the top not willing to accept any responsibility. We have a President who used a coach as a scapegoat in the Shapiro Scandal, when that same coach warned everybody about him. We have a BOT who is trying to pass the buck to the new President to do the dirty work. We have an AD who is more concerned about uniforms than our on-the-field play. We have a coach who has convinced himself that everyone else is wrong and he's right.

The sad thing is, all of our local media is allowing this to take place. Why not ask Golden: "You mentioned the cloud being the prohibitive in your recruiting efforts, correct? Well, I noticed that USC and OSU had far worst sanctions than Miami, yet they have consistently and continously recruited top 10 classes, how do you explain that?" Or when he said that 18 months ago, no one wanted to be here, why not contradict that statement by saying: "In 1995, SI called for the termination of the Canes football program w/ a loss of 33 scholarships, yet Butch Davis not only accepted the job, but was able to overcome a half roster and went undefeated in bowl games and then assembled arguably the greatest collection of talent during his tenure here, what do you say to that?" Or when he mentioned the facilities, why not say: "That's an interesting point, b/c the Hurricanes actually won all 5 championships under sub-par facilities, how do you explain that?"

We give him too many passes, as well. Someone needs to call him out on his crap and no one is doing it. We are stuck in neutral b/c we have retards running the program and retards in the national media allowing him and Blake to spew crap and not being called out on it.

Last edited:
Vish killing the Golden Cult:

"This program is bigger than Al Golden and Blake James. It belongs to the people of South Florida. A beacon of hope for those who dream of going to college and star where their heroes starred, to make good for their city. Someone in charge needs to take it away from those that don’t appreciate and understand it, and give it back to the people before it is run further aground and becomes unrecognizable."

Love Vish's stuff, but **** is depressing to read. It amazes me that Golden is still employed, his bull**** is just infuriating.

Recruits, Students, Fans and former players know Al is a Whack Job! UM Admin only ones being snowed by this simple *******.

Advertisement
beautifully written, I read that interview this morning got to maybe half way and just quit reading. Just excuses after excuses, seriously pulled the statistic measure out on us lol, but ignored the most important stat 6-7 3-5 dead *** last in the conference. Then turns around and has the nerve to say we improved so much than last year going 9-4. Like Vish said you can not fix a problem if you don't even know where they are occurring at. Golden is a con man, telling us he was spending all his time in the office trying to get it right. Does he think we are fools, it starts by making adjustments as the game goes along not in the off-season. What in the **** is he going to do differently than last year, not jack crap.

He is the perfect example of the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and expecting different results.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How can anyone continue to support this clown running our football team? It's another sad day in Miami football.

WOW!!!! Absolutely nailed it. This is why I became so upset w/ those who continue to support Golden. Golden is one of the most manipulative coaches in America. He has a degree in sports pyschology, so he knows how to choose his words and phrases wisely. However, his words have no substance. Quite frankly, he has contradicted himself frequently which is the tale-tell sign of a habitual liar.

I don't need to go through all of the excuses that Golden has used to perpetuate himself as a football guy, however, I did want to touch on an excuse that was used in 2012 that is now being retracted in 2014. In 2012, when we boasted the 116th ranked defense, he stated that the offense was moving the ball to quickly, not giving the D time to rest (although that had no effect on the 2000-2004 teams, but to each his own). Apparently that was also the beginning of the end of the Golden/Fisch era b/c in essence Golden thru Jedd under the bus. In 2013, he hinted the same thing and we slowly began the "check w/ me offensive scheme." Now in 2014, we played the slow pace offensive role and it hurt us on that side of the ball. We couldn't sustain drives. However, now he's blaming the losses on that. Which one is it?

Golden has cheated stats and he holds on to things to justify his coaching abilities....no, allow me to retrack. He uses juked stats and a multitude of excuses to justify his delusional stance that he is a leader of men. The fact is, this program will go to **** b/c we have no one at the top not willing to accept any responsibility. We have a President who used a coach as a scapegoat in the Shapiro Scandal, when that same coach warned everybody about him. We have a BOT who is trying to pass the buck to the new President to do the dirty work. We have an AD who is more concerned about uniforms than our on-the-field play. We have a coach who has convinced himself that everyone else is wrong and he's right.

The sad thing is, all of our local media is allowing this to take place. Why not ask Golden: "You mentioned the cloud being the prohibitive in your recruiting efforts, correct? Well, I noticed that USC and OSU had far worst sanctions than Miami, yet they have consistently and continously recruited top 10 classes, how do you explain that?" Or when he said that 18 months ago, no one wanted to be here, why not contradict that statement by saying: "In 1995, SI called for the termination of the Canes football program w/ a loss of 33 scholarships, yet Butch Davis not only accepted the job, but was able to overcome a half roster and went undefeated in bowl games and then assembled arguably the greatest collection of talent during his tenure here, what do you say to that?" Or when he mentioned the facilities, why not say: "That's an interesting point, b/c the Hurricanes actually won all 5 championships under sub-par facilities, how do you explain that?"

We give him too many passes, as well. Someone needs to call him out on his crap and no one is doing it. We are stuck in neutral b/c we have retards running the program and retards in the national media allowing him and Blake to spew crap and not being called out on it.

Would love to see Al tremble in his jorts if someone asked him that. He would give a 15 min speech that meant absolutely nothing to answer this.

Advertisement
Back