Vish new article

Wait, did that *** jacket (folden) really use three scholarships a year as an excuse to not show results till 2016 or 2017? WTF, USCw has won two bowl games in a row.. this year against Nebraska, a team that beat the U. Do we really need to compare sanctions with USCw to see who got the raw deal? What year do we win a bowl game under Folden??

Advertisement
Clearly Al has not explain it to us enough. Like Obama Care, we stupid peasants just have not gotten the message. Oh it is not our fault, our leader has just not EXPLAINED it enough. Couple more good interviews like that and we will understand. I will try to help my fellow "slow" fans along. What Al is saying is: "You low life suckers are fu...ed so just shut up and try to enjoy it." That's what Mark and him use to tell them boys in the showers while their mentors were soaping up.

I remember him saying that. I also remember an interview before season when he was asked about his expectations for the season. He replied "everybody understands without question that we can't go backwards". Yet here we are. ************! I forgot, this is progress. **********.
That quote is just another deflection because it's a vague goal. What exactly does going backwards mean. Golden in that ferman interview said he thought the team was better this year than last.

Hes sa such a ***** that he won't commit to anything because he knows he's a clown coach and a loser. Why set a specific goal when you can be vague and never be held accountable. He's a sleazball worse than a nick saban or a jumbo Fisher. Those guys you know what they stand for; winning and they will let the world burn just to win. Golden will make you think he has your best interest in mind and is a great guy just so he can get one over on you.

I don't doubt for one second his "moment" with Malcolm Lewis was calculated and not genuine.

Advertisement
Bump....Vish's articles are easily the best Canes related articles anywhere on the web. He should replace any one of the local beat writers.

The whole sanctions line of bullshyt is the most egregious of his scumbag moves.

The sanctions were not initial counter scholarship reductions. In other words, if we were 7 under the 85 limit this year due to guys getting kicked out or quitting (Blue, Figueroa, Olsen, Hope, Dortch, etc.), we can count those 7 against the 9 total scholarship losses. So, in reality, the scholarship sanctions have had zero actual impact because we're allowed to count the guys lost to Altrtition.

I've been saying that since the sanctions were announced. The effect of the scholarship reductions is zero since we never play at 85 anyway.

I've been saying that since the sanctions were announced. The effect of the scholarship reductions is zero since we never play at 85 anyway.

No one ever mentions that huge factor. Not even Vishnu in his tremendous articles. I really wish someone would use that fact to debunk Folden's constant crying about scholarship sanctions.

This ****** gets to use his own incompetence in holding onto players to fulfill the scholarship reductions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back