Virtually no chance Al gets fired during the season

ncncanes

Junior
Need to stop expecting Miami to fire Al DURING the season
1) Potential Coaches don't like it ---- they are a fraternity and it also makes them question the administration
2) Recruiting ----- which we seem to be ignoring is going well

Yes ..... Kiffin got fired last year however they had an Asst Head Coach on the team that was a HC previously

My guess is that Al gets another year bc
- we hate to eat buy out's at miami
- he will point to the 2015 recruiting class
- he will play the "we are a young team card"
- he will play the "NCAA cloud" card

But mainly, we dont like to eat buy outs

Advertisement
We start 10 upperclassmen on defense.

As far as recruiting goes, you sacrifice the handful of kids every single time in order to save the program.

We've out-recruited Louisville and GT over the last 4 years by a good amount and they still worked us. Recruiting doesn't mean jack shlt when the highly-rated kids are showing up to be coached by an *******.

People saying this should be forced to play multiple night games until they die of exhaustion.

/And oh yeah I'm sure the recruits will run away if we hired the guy responsible for creating the "NFL U" moniker.

Last edited:
Helps recruiting more if you fire him now rather than firing right as OVs are beginning.

from the looks of it this class might be **** if he is still the coach, cut the cord now get a competent coach get who you can and focus on the 2016 class filled with studs that are already committed

Advertisement
1. It will let potential coaches know that we won't accept mediocrity
2. Lol, **** near all the talent we want signed, signing, or going else where. Look at the this recruiting class, only about 5 of those guys are potential stars the rest are Golden Camp Specials...and 2016, those kids will be coming here regardless. Firing him may even land us some bigger names at the db and dt position

I think keeping Al Golden, for the season & then firing him after, hurts the program more than helping it.

I don't give a **** about no ******* buyout he getting fired cause if his boyfriend goes he goes

Advertisement
As much as I want the embarrassment to stop, I don't think there is a single coach on the roster that could be the interim head coach.

People still droning on and on about recruiting. Same **** was said last year when all of us who weren't complete ******* retards wanted him gone after the season/bowl game/Penn State debacles.

Are we ever going to be able to fire a coach in the eyes of those who think recruiting is the end all be all to our troubles? What is the point of salvaging a recruiting class, that looks pretty ****** anyways, if the kids are going to come in and bust under Gluten anyways?

The only way I could tolerate Golden anymore is if he has no involvement in coaching anymore. Only a figure head. And get us a ******* defensive coordinator that actually knows what the **** he is doing.

Advertisement
The only way I would want Golden to stay is if he has no involvement in coaching anymore. Only a figure head. And get us a ******* defensive coordinator that actually knows what the **** he is doing.

too late for that. i dont want golden here period. i hate him.

My thoughts exactly. AD must force the issue, don't retain Doritos services and force Al to stay or resign. Win win situation.

Don't have to fire Golden now - just announce that Butch Davis is the new HC effective XX/XX/XX, and Al Golden is going to be the new AD. That way we get some of our money's worth out of that fat turrd for the balance of the contract.

Give Golden a promotion - Co-Head Coach and AD, but don't let him anywhere near the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back