Virginia Tech

LoyalCane24

Junior
Ive been watching this game and I have a few points on virginia tech

- Their QB is young inexperienced and makes bad decisions although hes fast and usually accurate
- They have a good oline one very good wide reciever and not much more

- Their defense is really good and they make tackles

In all duke is killing themselves this game not doing jack **** on offense and not taking advantage of bad throws

Say what you want about our performance but this team is a team we can definitely beat.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
people who are dumb will just compare our games against UNC and say VT will roll us

not the case, they look pretty inept on offense,

keep in mind they had 3 non offensive TD's early against UNC as well so i'm excited for next week and for people to shut up about us being average. Winning next week will help our brand

We can definitely beat VT.

Norte Dame on the other hand? I'd be shocked if we pulled that off. Fun 2 weeks coming up.

Ive been watching this game and I have a few points on virginia tech

- Their QB is young inexperienced and makes bad decisions although hes fast and usually accurate
- They have a good oline one very good wide reciever and not much more

- Their defense is really good and they make tackles

In all duke is killing themselves this game not doing jack **** on offense and not taking advantage of bad throws

Say what you want about our performance but this team is a team we can definitely beat.

GO CANES!!!

Doesn't matter what the QB does when they can just run the ball down our throats all day. We ain't stop the run yet.

VT is playing their safeties up the whole game. Hopefully we have opportunities to take shots downfield.

Advertisement
people who are dumb will just compare our games against UNC and say VT will roll us

keep in mind they had 3 non offensive TD's early against UNC as well so i'm excited for next week and for people to shut up about us being average. Winning next week will help our brand

Not for nothing but isn’t their qb second In the conference in td passes?

I agree. Transitive property doesn't belong here in this case. We played a crap game, no excuse. We should've beat UNC by at least 20 points.

Having said that, if we execute and perform on offense like we did today, then I do believe we'd get rolled up. VT is good, they're the best team we'll face this year in ACC competition, but they are beatable; albeit a difficult one.

Advertisement
Next 2 weeks will tell a lot about the culture of this program. An where Mark Richt is really taking this team.

I think we dominated Duke on their home field more than VT has in Blacksburg. Ipso facto we are better.

Advertisement
I love The Canes but we will not truly be a championship caliber team until CMR let's the OC call the playbook. My goodness is there not a friend or a family member who can just him. "Your a great HC but a piece of crap play caller." "Let your OC do his job." "What you're doing is plain out not working."

Advertisement
I love The Canes but we will not truly be a championship caliber team until CMR let's the OC call the playbook. My goodness is there not a friend or a family member who can just him. "Your a great HC but a piece of crap play caller." "Let your OC do his job." "What you're doing is plain out not working."

Nah, Rick finds that to be too boring.

VT's offense aint gonna score enough to blow us out. Our Defense will keep us in the game.

If our O goes on its normal 15-20 minute snooze it could devinteky happen. They can't wait on the d to save them next week.

We need acknowledge game to win

Advertisement
Back