Virginia Tech

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
Dear god can all the crybaby whining and *****ing just stop. Most everyone except the total retards knew we had holes and would likely lose 3 games or so this year. Guess what ? They were right. According to some,our coach can't coach,our QB is the worst to ever play here, the season is lost and the whole team is trash. Does that about cover it ? lol at the dumbasses that think they know how to fix everything and giving up on coach Richt after half the season-unbelievable . The same people who berate others by calling them facquits and soft shouldered are the ones I see on here now starting 10 threads that the end is near and we suck even after they said we would lose 2-4 games before the season started . This is the softest , most pussified fan base that I have ever seen , period . We still have games left to play ladies and odds are we will lose another one . You can either jump off a cliff or pull your panties up,change out your tampon and support our coach and our team . Coach Richt will turn this around . Maybe not this week but it will get done . However , we have a winnable game this Thursday night at VT and we are wearing a new jersey that some of you care so much about . Suprised there is not 10 threads about the new white jersey yet . This isn't 2001 or the 80's and 90's . We can turn our season around if we can win Thursday night . A 10 win season is still possible-not likely-but possible . Either way,act like men for once and support our coach and his players . Neg away . Canes win 31-21. Go Canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Logged in just to neg

Go fug yourself you soft shouldered *****. Guess that the truth hurts... you must be one of the one's that I am talking about.

Last edited:
If you think this team even has a chance on Thursday night, then I don't know what to tell ya Buddy. It's not me that's soft, it's our offense that's soft. But whatever makes you feel better with a 6 to 7 loss team starring you in the eyes.

If you think this team even has a chance on Thursday night, then I don't know what to tell ya Buddy. It's not me that's soft, it's our offense that's soft. But whatever makes you feel better with a 6 to 7 loss team starring you in the eyes.

I expected 9-3 or 8-4 so this is not a mind blowing surprise to me. FSU,NC, and VT were all high probability losses to me before the season started so I am not devastated or shocked that we lost. Richt will get us going in the right direction.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The man has lost 2 games by a total of 8 points. One to a team that won 11 games last year and a division title and one that won a NC two years ago. We have had questionable TD's against us in both games. The refs are not Miami's friend in case you haven't noticed. How would you like to be Georgia at this time? They just lost to Vandy. It's easy to see that most of our fans didn't go to Miami because you're not very smart or you just don't know football.

Love how OP titled the post "Virginia Tech" then spent the entire run-on paragraph word jumble trashing the other members of this wonderful community.

Really appreciate your in depth analysis of VT, OP. I'm sure it'll spark exactly the type of discourse you claim to want.

Love how OP titled the post "Virginia Tech" then spent the entire run-on paragraph word jumble trashing the other members of this wonderful community.

Really appreciate your in depth analysis of VT, OP. I'm sure it'll spark exactly the type of discourse you claim to want.

You trash folks all the time, but, that is for another discussion. I did ramble a bit but my point is that we can still have a great season and it can start on Thursday night against VT. My analysis- they are fast and probably mad so we better be ready for a fight. We all expected losses so it shouldn't shock anyone. We should support our coach and the players. I have been the most surprised by you honestly. With all your tough talk before the season you have been probably the most soft shouldered poster on here the last few weeks judging by the threads that you have started and the comments that you have made.You seem to be the leader of this board. You should start acting like a leader again IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So the earth shattering analysis of VT is that they are fast and "probably mad"? Ground breaking stuff.

Advertisement
So the earth shattering analysis of VT is that they are fast and "probably mad"? Ground breaking stuff.

lol....Never claimed to have earth shattering analysis of VT. We all know about VT. It's a tough conference game on the road at night. Their crowd will be extremely hostile. We both need this win badly. I think that we win a close game but as usual, penalties and turnovers will probably decide it. Do you have anything to add ?

Last edited:
For the year, the defense has given up a total of 3 points in the 4th quarter.
It hasn't been pretty at times, but all considered, they're getting it done.
For that reason, we will be in all of the 'tough' games we have left on our schedule, including this one.

Dear god can all the crybaby whining and *****ing just stop. Most everyone except the total retards knew we had holes and would likely lose 3 games or so this year. Guess what ? They were right. According to some,our coach can't coach,our QB is the worst to ever play here, the season is lost and the whole team is trash. Does that about cover it ? lol at the dumbasses that think they know how to fix everything and giving up on coach Richt after half the season-unbelievable . The same people who berate others by calling them facquits and soft shouldered are the ones I see on here now starting 10 threads that the end is near and we suck even after they said we would lose 2-4 games before the season started . This is the softest , most pussified fan base that I have ever seen , period . We still have games left to play ladies and odds are we will lose another one . You can either jump off a cliff or pull your panties up,change out your tampon and support our coach and our team . Coach Richt will turn this around . Maybe not this week but it will get done . However , we have a winnable game this Thursday night at VT and we are wearing a new jersey that some of you care so much about . Suprised there is not 10 threads about the new white jersey yet . This isn't 2001 or the 80's and 90's . We can turn our season around if we can win Thursday night . A 10 win season is still possible-not likely-but possible . Either way,act like men for once and support our coach and his players . Neg away . Canes win 31-21. Go Canes!

More like VT 31- UM 21, **** we probably score only 10 -17 points

Advertisement
For that reason, we will be in all of the 'tough' games we have left on our schedule, including this one.

Good job on jinxing our defense for thursday

You trash folks all the time, but, that is for another discussion. I did ramble a bit but my point is that we can still have a great season and it can start on Thursday night against VT. My analysis- they are fast and probably mad so we better be ready for a fight. We all expected losses so it shouldn't shock anyone. We should support our coach and the players. I have been the most surprised by you honestly. With all your tough talk before the season you have been probably the most soft shouldered poster on here the last few weeks judging by the threads that you have started and the comments that you have made.You seem to be the leader of this board. People seem to follow your lead. You should start acting like a leader again IMO.

What kind of leader do you want Dabo to be?

We have Thomas, D-Jax, Patchan and Willis likely out. Our defense is mangled at the moment. We moved Dobard over to DE today. This game is on Richt and the offense for once to outscore the opponent.

We have Thomas, D-Jax, Patchan and Willis likely out. Our defense is mangled at the moment. We moved Dobard over to DE today. This game is on Richt and the offense for once to outscore the opponent.

We fooked??

Advertisement
Back