Virginia Tech Game

Advertisement
lol I've heard. So nothing in Boca worth doing?

First thing you want to do is get the **** out of palm beach county it's one big retirement center lol.

Unless you want to deal with rich ****** people who look at you like you're trash no get away lol. There's a reason they call Boca women "Boca es".

Thanks for stereotyping my people's. Is it just rich ****** people who look at you like trash or is it all rich people?

No it's not all ****** people.....just the fuggin rich new york pricks.

Yeah... I actually added that on to my post. The Straight Outta New York crowd is up there in Boca. I never liked that group. My family left NY for Miami in the 1940's. Same with a bunch of people I grew up with. It's a way different crowd / personality / energy.

I grew up in Boca. Great place to visit, but old and sleepy. Don't know what some of you idiots are doing in Boca that you feel uncomfortable.

If you want a fun afternoon of walking around visiting shops, a couple bars, restaurants, hit up Mizner Park. Great movie theater, couple cool bars like the Dubliner, Yard House patio dining.

Or go up the street to Deerfield Beach, beachside community with bars, restaurants, and hotels. Walk the pier, get drinks at The Patio @ the Wyndham.

If you want fun, fun, fun, though, you go to Fort Lauderdale or Miami.

Advertisement
In Fort Lauderdale I liked the Intracoastal area. There is a nice little Spanish place called Cafe Seville there.

But if you are into the bars the Las Olas beach area is more your cup of tea.

Girlfriend got us 2 tix to Va Tech game. Flying in from Indiana. We are staying in Boca Raton. We get in Thursday night so we will have all day Friday, depending on game time Saturday a few hours there and all day Sunday for things to do, places to eat, drink, tailgate, etc. still trying to decide if we are going to want to rent a car or just uber everywhere. Thoughts?? Tix are section 150 Row 20

La Boca Vista ain't what it used to be, but get a rental because you'll have to do a lot of driving to anywhere happening in Broward or Dade.

Advertisement
Back