Virginia Tech Game

D_G87

Sophomore
Girlfriend got us 2 tix to Va Tech game. Flying in from Indiana. We are staying in Boca Raton. We get in Thursday night so we will have all day Friday, depending on game time Saturday a few hours there and all day Sunday for things to do, places to eat, drink, tailgate, etc. still trying to decide if we are going to want to rent a car or just uber everywhere. Thoughts?? Tix are section 150 Row 20

Advertisement
Personally, I liked Deerfield beach a lot last time I was in the area. Not too far from Boca.

Girlfriend got us 2 tix to Va Tech game. Flying in from Indiana. We are staying in Boca Raton. We get in Thursday night so we will have all day Friday, depending on game time Saturday a few hours there and all day Sunday for things to do, places to eat, drink, tailgate, etc. still trying to decide if we are going to want to rent a car or just uber everywhere. Thoughts?? Tix are section 150 Row 20

First thing you want to do is get the **** out of palm beach county it's one big retirement center lol.

There are some good groupons for paddleboarding the canals in Las Olas among the millionaire homes. Decent food and shopping along Las Olas before or after.

lol I've heard. So nothing in Boca worth doing?

First thing you want to do is get the **** out of palm beach county it's one big retirement center lol.

Advertisement

Unless you want to deal with rich ****** people who look at you like you're trash no get away lol. There's a reason they call Boca women "Boca bytcheess".

Last edited:

You are staying at Rat Mouth, need I say more?

Advertisement
Hollywood beach to me is hands down the best beach south Florida has to offer, clean beach, beautiful water, and great boardwalk. Plus you have to visit Margaritaville.

ff97321c09c8e57360050f713a7aea9e.jpg
fcbb603aba753f96646fab0589a9a7ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

**** no, less your 10 years old and want to go to Boomers. Go near Las olas in ft Lauderdale and bar hop along the beach, also if your staying in Boca Uber to downtown Delray Beach or city place clematis St in West Palm Beach

If you're 50+ then I guess staying in Boca/Palm Beach County makes sense. And taking a Uber to and from The Rock staying in Boca is not worth it bro. I agree with the rest stay in Hollywood if you're avoiding staying in Miami

Advertisement
Split the difference. Stay by Ft Lauderdale Beach. Not that far, plenty of bars, restaurants, and beach.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Unless you want to deal with rich ****** people who look at you like you're trash no get away lol. There's a reason they call Boca women "Boca es".

Thanks for stereotyping my people's. Is it just rich ****** people who look at you like trash?

FYI... Most of the longtime resident SoFla really wealthy ****** people live elsewhere. Boca gets a lot of more recent and seasonal transplants from New York.

Last edited:

Unless you want to deal with rich ****** people who look at you like you're trash no get away lol. There's a reason they call Boca women "Boca es".

Thanks for stereotyping my people's. Is it just rich ****** people who look at you like trash or is it all rich people?

No it's not all ****** people.....just the fuggin rich new york pricks.

Advertisement
Back