Virginia Tech Football MeltDown Thread..... Enjoy

Cool, so you agree that the VT-ODU game isn't that big a deal in the grand scheme of things.

No and you're retarded brain can't wrap your head around the fact that unfortunately we have to root for other things to happen because Richt in his third year can't get the job done on his own.....so other games in other stadiums end up mattering.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So if we're going to lose games we're favored in, who cares if Virginia Tech lost? You're convinced that we're going to lose again, so what does it matter?

It matters because our schedule is so pathetically bad that the only real games on the schedule were LSU and VT, one of which Richt already managed to lose.

Advertisement
Oh, it was just funny that you made a second grade mistake in the exact sentence in which you were calling someone retarded.

Doesn't make you any less retarded for the other 3,323 posts you've infested this board with. I'm all about sample size brother...I'll put up my ONE grammar mistake typing in a rush up against the nonsense you've uttered on this board since you joined any day of the week.

Advertisement
Doesn't make you any less retarded for the other 3,323 posts you've infested this board with. I'm all about sample size brother...I'll put up my ONE grammar mistake typing in a rush up against the nonsense you've uttered on this board since you joined any day of the week.

Cool, another red herring. Tell us again how badly the VT loss is going to wreck our season.

Advertisement
So every time I hit you with a fact you can't dispute it's a red herring. Got it. Like I said before put me on ignore.

When your "facts" are completely off topic, that is a red herring. That's what people like you do when you realize how badly you're blowing the actual topic.

When your "facts" are completely off topic, that is a red herring. That's what people like you do when you realize how badly you're blowing the actual topic.

A fact is still a fact, especially since it's relevant since blindly defending the coaching staff is pervasive in every post you type on this board. That's what people like you do.

Advertisement
Back