Virginia Tech Football MeltDown Thread..... Enjoy

We aren't going to the playoffs this year but that was third, fourth, and walk-ons.

If we're down to that level, we're not going anywhere anyway.

Doesn't matter who it was, previous Miami championship teams third string could beat FIU strait up. Our execution was sh:t and had people like Derrick Smith (who plays a fairly large role) missing tackles and easy int's.

Advertisement
Have you ever heard the term gas lighting? You sound like the type of guy that will watch espn tonight and go into a rage when a panel makes fun of the ACC for being terrible this year.

I think Miami will win 10 games this year and I also believe last years team was better we are still building.

Never and I don't watch ESPN means but by all means keep spewing garbage.

My point stands. This loss doesn't help us at all.

Doesn't matter who it was, previous Miami championship teams third string could beat FIU strait up. Our execution was sh:t and had people like Derrick Smith (who plays a Farley large role) missing tackles and easy int's.

They had like 37 yards of offense until we started thinking about UNC, and you're going to complain about the defense?

Advertisement
They had like 37 yards of offense until we started thinking about UNC, and you're going to complain about the defense?

Dude I'm complaining about our depth not being able to hold and extend leads. That's what championship depth does.

Last edited:
Never and I don't watch ESPN means but by all means keep spewing garbage.

My point stands. This loss doesn't help us at all.

Your point is irrelevant because by week 12 the odu vs vt game won’t mean a thing. You’re just a gaslit clown living in the moment.

Advertisement
Not necessarily, the base line is having the players. Bums like Coker and Chizik can win titles with the right players. Show me a coach who won titles with average players? Cant find any, they always lose when they come up against better talent in the top part of CFB
Howard Schnellenberger in 1983, Joe Paterno in 1986, and Jim Tressel in 2002. Compare the talent level of that OSU team with Miami's. They don't always lose when they come up against better talent.

If you don't care about making the playoffs, I could see how you'd say it doesn't hurt us.

Again, you and I don't root for the same things.

The difference is that most of us realize that we can't control what Virginia Tech is doing in their football games. We can't do anything now except win all of our games.

Advertisement
The difference is that most of us realize that we can't control what Virginia Tech is doing in their football games. We can't do anything now except win all of our games.

Are you retarded? This has to do with what we ROOT for. It's why we watch college football.

Holy ****.

Advertisement
Are you retarded? This has to do with what we ROOT for. It's why we watch college football.

Holy ****.

Yeah, and we have no control over it. You're tearing your hair out over VT's loss, while the rest of us accept it and understand what we have to do the rest of the season.

If you really think it's irrelevant than you're an even bigger idiot than I initially calculated.

Yes please by all means keep track of the devestating effects this will have on our program. By the end of the year I’m sure you’ll have plenty to point to.

Yeah, and we have no control over it. You're tearing your hair out over VT's loss, while the rest of us accept it and understand what we have to do the rest of the season.

Since when is posting thoughts on a message board that happen to diverge from your "wait until the sky falls on my ******* head before I react" way of thinking constitute tearing your hair?

Advertisement
Back