Virginia Tech Football MeltDown Thread..... Enjoy

Advertisement
Seeing what we saw in the 4th quarter today, what makes anyone think Miami has championship or even playoff caliber depth?

Who cares if VT lost and how it affects our SOS. Just blow everyone out and get young kids game experience.

I will say it until everyone get it. No magic coaching can win you titles. It takes top notch recruiting class stacked on each other. 2 elite ones and maybe 2 good to great ones where there are not glaring holes in your depth chart. Period.

Newsflash, it takes both.

Sorry brother....but you play to win. Every year in every sport a team surprises and overachieves...our window to be that team was winning out and beating Clemson.

The way things are going in the ACC that might not even be enough. Getting to the playoffs helps national perception and helps in recruiting. Kids are fickle and front runners.
We can beat Clemson. The Coastal is terrible. We should smash every team in it.

Advertisement
Seeing what we saw in the 4th quarter today, what makes anyone think Miami has championship or even playoff caliber depth?

Who cares if VT lost and how it affects our SOS. Just blow everyone out and get young kids game experience.
We aren't going to the playoffs this year but that was third, fourth, and walk-ons.

If we're down to that level, we're not going anywhere anyway.

I made a simple post. You come in like a bull in a china shop *****ing about everything. Take a step back. We're all rooting for the same team here.

That I disagree with because I pretty much disagree with all the Don Bailey Jr -ish garbage you spew on this board. I'm not rooting for the same things you are....I have high expectations for this program.

Newsflash, it takes both.
Not necessarily, the base line is having the players. Bums like Coker and Chizik can win titles with the right players. Show me a coach who won titles with average players? Cant find any, they always lose when they come up against better talent in the top part of CFB

Advertisement
Enjoy? You realize this is HORRIBLE for us right? It's a loss that doesn't even help us from a "winning the conference" standpoint since it was an OOC opponent, and only adds to the national narrative that the ACC is garbage outside of Clemson.

And BC got waxed by winless Purdue today.

That I disagree with because I pretty much disagree with all the Don Bailey Jr garbage you spew on this board. I'm not rooting for the same things you are....I have high expectations for this program.

Of course, that had nothing to do with the topic, which goes back to my point that you come in here looking for stuff to fight about.

Advertisement
Why are y’all crying? It’s week 4. VT and FSU still have time to win games and improve our strength of schedule as long as we beat them. It’s way too early to be worrying about ish that will work itself out

What was most surprising to me was how ODU beat them. They outscored them 28-7 in the 4th quarter. Rarely do you see a smaller team just crush the physically better team 28-7 in the 4th. Just a downright terrible performance by VT.

Why are y’all crying? It’s week 4. VT and FSU still have time to win games and improve our strength of schedule as long as we beat them. It’s way too early to be worrying about ish that will work itself out
I don't think it matters anymore. We win out we should all be happy, playoffs or not.

Advertisement
What was most surprising to me was how ODU beat them. They outscored them 28-7 in the 4th quarter. Rarely do you see a smaller team just crush the physically better team 28-7 in the 4th. Just a downright terrible performance by VT.

VT didn't look like they were bigger and more athletic than ODU, tbh.
They haven't been recruiting well these last few years.
Big10 and SEC poaching mid-Atlantic hard.

Who said anything about winning it? I'd be ecstatic just back dooring my way in.
Have you ever heard the term gas lighting? You sound like the type of guy that will watch espn tonight and go into a rage when a panel makes fun of the ACC for being terrible this year.

I think Miami will win 10 games this year and I also believe last years team was better we are still building.

Advertisement
Back