Virginia OC Robert Anae

Honestly i bet more OC's are refusing to interview/take Manny's call than not. This UM OC role is a 1 year job to save Manny's job or get fired with him. LOL at Yost/Brady coming but would hope Manny can sell the dream to someone better than Anae...

Advertisement
1578089168212.gif

I dont Even want this sorry *** mf interviewing

I've been getting a few PMs on where we stand in terms of Lashlee vs Anae as the leading candidate, i.e "does interviewing Anae mean Lashlee is out?". To be honest, I don't know the answer to that question in terms of who's leading.

What I can tell you, that a lot of people may not know, is that in our last OC search, we had two leading candidates as well - it was Dan Enos and Jeff Scott (Clemson). So maybe Manny / Blake have a process of looking at two candidates for the BOT's input and sign-off before making a decision. This is just me speculating though.

I've been getting a few PMs on where we stand in terms of Lashlee vs Anae as the leading candidate, i.e "does interviewing Anae mean Lashlee is out?". To be honest, I don't know the answer to that question in terms of who's leading.

What I can tell you, that a lot of people may not know, is that in our last OC search, we had two leading candidates as well - it was Dan Enos and Jeff Scott (Clemson). So maybe Manny / Blake have a process of looking at two candidates for the BOT's input and sign-off before making a decision. This is just me speculating though.
****, Jeff Scott got lucky as **** not to be tied to this ****. He might've recruited some studs, though.

Advertisement

Have you gotten any feedback on Lashlee's and/or Anae's track record on gender equality? The BOT will need this info to make a fully qualified decision on who to hire.

Lmao if we hire this guy.

Howard made a deal with the devil in the 80's. Only way to explain all of this.

This.

Every ******* day it's something horrible. Our guys admitting they wanted to be at UF during our season, losing to FIU, going from one of the culturally, schematically, and programmatically most innovative programs in sports to a 6th rate d-league retirement team for toothless beach goers who wear turnover chains to show their 'swagger'. We've become the corporate tough guys. The team that yuppie losers bring up to stay relevant except they're 20 years behind.

Like that one poster who said they were embarrassed to wear their paraphernalia, I actually felt similarly at the gym yesterday.

Advertisement
Back