Virginia OC Robert Anae

Advertisement
Unless the Virgina or Wisconsin guys think they will get head coach job when Manny is fired next year I dont understand why any of them would leave teams they are with now

Advertisement
Expected to interview in the next few days

Offense Rankings
BYU
2013 Total Offense 16th
PPG 69th 27.1

2014 Total Offense 28th 460.5YPG
Scoring 14th 37.1PPG

2015 Total Offense 50th 420.4YPG
Scoring 40th 33.7PPG

Virginia

2016 Total Offense 112th 352.9YPG
Scoring 115th 22.5PPG

2017 Total Offense 107th 342.2YPG
Scoring 105th 22.5PPG

2018 Total Offense 82nd 384.5YPG
Scoring 71st 28.5PPG

2019 Total Offense 81st 388.9YPG
Scoring 40th 32.1PPG
Love this move if it happens. Manny toast if thats the hire. New Year is looking up.

Advertisement
Can any Cane fan say why Diaz is going after this Virginia OC????????????? After all, his offense has NEVER scored more than 14 points on Miami while he was OC at Virginia. Well, Miami won a shootout game 44- 28 back in 2016.

2019... Anae and Virginia's offense manage NINE points!

2018... SIXTEEN points.

2017... FOURTEEN points.

Now do you get the point and all that!!!!!!

Yet Diaz has a HARD ON for this Mormon dude.

The bottom line is Diaz is pushing the CON JOB on ALL Miami Hurricane football fans, AGAIN.

Can any Cane fan say why Diaz is going after this Virginia OC????????????? After all, his offense has NEVER scored more than 14 points on Miami while he was OC at Virginia. Well, Miami won a shootout game 44- 28 back in 2016.

2019... Anae and Virginia's offense manage NINE points!

2018... SIXTEEN points.

2017... FOURTEEN points.

Now do you get the point and all that!!!!!!

The bottom line is Diaz is pushing the CON JOB on ALL Miami Hurricane football fans, AGAIN.
See this post: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/virginia-oc-robert-anae.157499/#post-4492832

Advertisement

IMO it's more likely nobody worth their salt is willing to hitch their wagon to the shining star that is Manny Diaz. We'll know soon enough but the shifting of names from Lashlee to this dude is not good news.

this guy will be the first of many to say Thanks but no Thanks, regardless of skill set.
we will get a retread as the USS CMD/Bjames slowly sinks. silver lining
the clown show CMD/James ? Strawely are all fired at once.....

Advertisement
I mean I can See if it was Phil longo from unc but my god Robert anae? GET THE FVCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLSH*T.....
If we miss on lashlee go after Jeff Lebby IMMEDIATELY, stop with these boring *** oc like anae...

There's so many OC's I would hire before Anae...

Like I could literally rattle off 30+ play callers off the top of my head before I would even consider him.

Advertisement
Back