Virginia just won the Coastal with a QB that cant throw

Advertisement
Stupid people posting stupid s***t about a billboard for a coach that's in his first year again 🙄. So amazing none of you mofos played football if you did you would **** sure know s***t don't happen over night. #softassMaddencoaches
“you must have never played bro” is the corch apologists favorite line.

Da U...
1575066380109.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Meanwhile Diaz and co are at the Hecht excuse me Durham,nc for the port a pottie raffle.stay tuned tidybowlman will make suprise appearance.give away is a free roll of charmin.please don't squeeze the charmin.

When asked how he had such success this season, Bronco Mendenhall's answer:

"PLAYER LEADERSHIP"

Anyone who knows anything about anything knows it all starts at the top. Bronco turned that pathetic program around but he’s not going to announce it for the world to hear. The results speak for themselves.

Manny has been a major coach here for 4 years. He isn't getting that grace from me and a lot of others like a true first year wouls get. Big reason why everyone is so ****ed.
Your ****y attitude is a lil misplaced then. A DC doesn’t have the same responsibility or influence over the program as the HC. So in terms of culture he deserves that grace. You can’t act like he was the Head man in charge

Advertisement
Your ****y attitude is a lil misplaced then. A DC doesn’t have the same responsibility or influence over the program as the HC. So in terms of culture he deserves that grace. You can’t act like he was the Head man in charge
Tell you what, I like you, and you make some points. Though I will say, after FIU I GOT EVERY RIGHT TO BE ****Y, as you say.

Bronco's a genuine coach. Willing to adapt. Willing to self evaluate.

Time will tell if Manny has these traits, but we're about to find out this offseason.

Advertisement
Stupid people posting stupid s***t about a billboard for a coach that's in his first year again 🙄. So amazing none of you mofos played football if you did you would **** sure know s***t don't happen over night. #softassMaddencoaches
Manny hasn't been here overnight. He's been here 4 **** years.

Advertisement
Back