Virginia just won the Coastal with a QB that cant throw

Advertisement
Trying not to overuse this gif but lately it's been relevant to most thread topics.

tenor-12.gif

He had some darn good passes in the third. I'm not saying he's great, but they stayed in the game because of his throwing.

But even with a 10% better offense than last year, we'd win the Coastal.

Advertisement
He had some darn good passes in the third. I'm not saying he's great, but they stayed in the game because of his throwing.

But even with a 10% better offense than last year, we'd win the Coastal.
He cant throw!!! Hes an athlete that plays QB not a QB that is an athlete.

Advertisement
...when you realize the QB actually completes 65 percent of his passes..40-17 td to int ratio..he plays with the system. Stupiid

Advertisement
20/33 for 311 yards begs to differ. Their rushing was 25 carries for 181 yards. They won on Perkins' arm. I understand that's like saying we've won games on Rosier's arm, but it happened.
✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

Advertisement
20/33 for 311 yards begs to differ. Their rushing was 25 carries for 181 yards. They won on Perkins' arm. I understand that's like saying we've won games on Rosier's arm, but it happened.
Dude threw 15 td passes this year smh

...when you realize the QB actually completes 65 percent of his passes..40-17 td to int ratio..he plays with the system. Stupiid
Gtfoh dude threw 15 tds this year 8 ints. Kinda hard to not complete passes 2 yards past the line

Advertisement
Back