Visits Virginia Gameday 2023 Visitors

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone explain why we're after Lyle? I haven't seen his tape so I'm not knocking him. Are we expecting to lose Riley? Or is he better than Riley?

Can someone explain why we're after Lyle? I haven't seen his tape so I'm not knocking him. Are we expecting to lose Riley? Or is he better than Riley?
They’ll take three if Lyle wants in. Lyle is an absolute monster , arguably the best back in the state. I’m getting deja vu feelings with him like last year. Not sure how the other rb commits will feel about three backs but Riley helps with Henderson next year , who’s also a beast. The rb room needs an upgrade in talent.

Last edited:
Bring me Lyle
flipping GIF

Need that !

Advertisement
They’ll take three if Lyle wants in. Lyle is an absolute monster , arguably the best back in the state. I’m getting deja vu feelings with him like last year. Not sure how the other rb commits will feel about three backs but Riley helps with Henderson next year , who’s also a beast. The rb room needs an upgrade in talent.
is Hellcat open to playing db?

Thank you 🫡

Advertisement
honestly, we need 4 first team level players at all times
health and injuries this year proved we need as much ready to roll every game
****, last year we down to #4 as well

Advertisement
We need a speed guy that is physically ready

Advertisement
Back