Visits Virginia Gameday 2023 Visitors

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think anything crazy will happen. Probably some assistant firings and suspensions but nothing that will seriously impact the program.

100 Gio

They are Meeeeeechighan not Miami ( Thug U aka everything that’s ruining the virgin purity of this great land )

Fückin Wànkers

Who is in charge of making those decisions? We need to launch an email campaign. That idea is the ultimate No Brainer. It's borderline shameful that we haven't already been doing this.
I believe that most stadium deals require the user [Miami] to pay based on the number of fans through the door. So, unless the Canes got a sweetheart deal, giving away seats is expensive…..

Either Mario has recruiting so tight lipped you couldn’t squeeze a grain of rice through there, or recruiting has REALLY gotten slow for us. No updates no nothin. Sheeezus I’m jonesing over here.

Advertisement
Either Mario has recruiting so tight lipped you couldn’t squeeze a grain of rice through there, or recruiting has REALLY gotten slow for us. No updates no nothin. Sheeezus I’m jonesing over here.

Classes are almost full and Signing day is a month and half away. Not a ton to talk about. Most action now is in the summers. It’s in season now. Just flips really most kids are locked up

Classes are almost full and Signing day is a month and half away. Not a ton to talk about. Most action now is in the summers. It’s in season now. Just flips really most kids are locked up
I mean yeah. That’s the information I want is on the potential flips 😂 But with what you said, and the nature of them being flips, would make it slow AND tight lipped.

I believe that most stadium deals require the user [Miami] to pay based on the number of fans through the door. So, unless the Canes got a sweetheart deal, giving away seats is expensive…..
It may be expensive but it's the lifeblood of recruiting/marketing. I'm sure they could make it happen. Have the stadium or most likely Miami write it of as community outreach/marketing or whatever. Just an idea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back