Virginia fan absurd comments about Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we can't execute our actual plays, but what we can do is roll onto a guy's leg on purpose while making it look accidental. This dude really thinks that makes sense.

Racist *** dck face.

I've already discussed this before. Yes, UVA is a respected school and people generally have a high opinion of it. But most people couldn't tell you where its located. They do know the name Charlottesville from the protests though. Therefore, they think Charlottesville is the epicenter of white supremacism.

But if you really want to defend the UVA fan attacking us, you go right ahead.
The fan attacking us is obviously a buffoon. Just so we're clear. But you can't be so naive to really believe that up until the recent protest in Charlottesville , people didn't know where the school was located. What happened to all of the people that knew where UVA was located before the recent protest? Are they now supposed to succumb to the Charlottesville white supremacists narrative the media created. Are they supposed to act like they had no idea where that school was or is located because of recent negative media coverage? Come on man!!!

Go Canes!!!!!!

The fan attacking us is obviously a buffoon. Just so we're clear. But you can't be so naive to really believe that up until the recent protest in Charlottesville , people didn't know where the school was located. What happened to all of the people that knew where UVA was located before the recent protest? Are they now supposed to succumb to the Charlottesville white supremacists narrative the media created. Are they supposed to act like they had no idea where that school was or is located because of recent negative media coverage? Come on man!!!

Go Canes!!!!!!
You're seriously overestimating the knowledge level of most people. Geography is a subject that most people struggle with.

https://www.directionsmag.com/article/1472

Wow.

Nine pages on UVA and some racist pos “hoo”?

UVA football and their fans have never occupied more than 0.00000000001% of my canes thoughts.

The only time I actually think about them is the one time a year when we play them, and even then I’m mostly thinking ”generic ACC team”...and yes I realize that this year they may be the cream of the Coastal crop, such as it is.

I dont even care enough to hate them.

Advertisement
What’s with fans all across the country that think Miami players are all thugs, no different from that penn state fan couple weeks ago
was probably present @ the rally with tiki torches a few years ago. fug outta here with this racist ars ****/perspective

Go Canes!!!!!!
so the media created the white supremacist narrative huh? so I guess the tiki torches, murder, attempted murder, and racial slurs by white supremacists was a figment of our imagination created by the media...OK buddy...BTW, have 2 acre lots of ocean front property in Iowa for under $2K...PM me for details.

You're seriously overestimating the knowledge level of most people. Geography is a subject that most people struggle with.

https://www.directionsmag.com/article/1472
According to
so the media created the white supremacist narrative huh? so I guess the tiki torches, murder, attempted murder, and racial slurs by white supremacists was a figment of our imagination created by the media...OK buddy...BTW, have 2 acre lots of ocean front property in Iowa for under $2K...PM me for details.
The media created the narrative that Charlottesville is full of white supremacists and people like yourself gobble it up. Bigotry, hatred and racism was on full display by both sides of the demonstration. But you do you and keep on towing that mainstream media line. Have fun with that!

Go Canes!!!!!!

According to

The media created the narrative that Charlottesville is full of white supremacists and people like yourself gobble it up. Bigotry, hatred and racism was on full display by both sides of the demonstration. But you do you and keep on towing that mainstream media line. Have fun with that!

Go Canes!!!!!!
Jeebus, dude. I'm just saying that's what people think because that's what the news portrayed. The dumbasses with tiki torches go looking for trouble and a willing press gives them the attention they seek. If people just ignored them like they would a crazy person yelling at clouds, nobody would even know they existed.

I just don't want to be anywhere that sort of thing went down. Not because they're white supremacists or statue protesters but because I don't want to be anywhere near either.

Advertisement
Jeebus, dude. I'm just saying that's what people think because that's what the news portrayed. The dumbasses with tiki torches go looking for trouble and a willing press gives them the attention they seek. If people just ignored them like they would a crazy person yelling at clouds, nobody would even know they existed.

I just don't want to be anywhere that sort of thing went down. Not because they're white supremacists or statue protesters but because I don't want to be anywhere near either.
My man. I

Those people had a right to hold a rally. As silly as it was. They still had a right. The other side had a right to show up to that rally to protest. Talk about silly. You said it yourself. If people just ignored the people holding the rally. The results would have been much different. But that doesn't make money for the media. The media created the toxic environment and as the kids say these days. You play stupid games you get prizes. I blame the media as much as I blame the idiots on both sides of the rally.
Propaganda is alive and well in America. Divide and conquer is the goal.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!

My man. I

Those people had a right to hold a rally. As silly as it was. They still had a right. The other side had a right to show up to that rally to protest. Talk about silly. You said it yourself. If people just ignored the people holding the rally. The results would have been much different. But that doesn't make money for the media. The media created the toxic environment and as the kids say these days. You play stupid games you get prizes. I blame the media as much as I blame the idiots on both sides of the rally.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!
Agree 100%.

Advertisement
My man. I

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!
The media propaganda is fueling most of the ridiculous division this country is going through. So many important issues here, yet the "lawmakers" are all worried about what the other side is doing. They then put all their energy into attacking them instead of the problems. It's disgusting and social media has given them all a platform and is making it so much worse.

Advertisement
Back