Vintage Sebastian runied [OP upset over a Tweet re: a "modernized" throwback Sebastian logo]

Politics
I agree , don’t shoot the messenger. It’s stupid but hey, it’s just another example of pc culture that USA seems obsessed with.
[Deleted for Politics. And just because you sandwich the words "not a political post" between two political comments doesn't make it any less political. Keep that stuff in Town Hall.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
You want to get offended at something on this topic, get mad about the non-pipe enhancement. And I'm not talking about putting the peace pipe back in Sebastian's mouth. I'm talking about not replacing the old fashioned pipe with a modernized Graffix "water pipe." (Side bar - Is Graffix still the top dogs in that industry?). I mean do people even smoke bowls anymore? Bong rips are timeless.

#addthebingerbro

They spend time ruining the vintage sebastian logo. making enhancements that are terrible rather then changing our boring old *** Manny diaz Jerseys

Dam it man... can they do anything right... Still missing the helmet logo in the endzones... and for the softies out there, yes hardrock can handle it if they wanted to do it.
Crush Clowning Around GIF by Sarah Squirm

Advertisement
The old traditions all started being canceled by Donna Shakalaka, starting back in the orange bowl when she canned having the hooter girls with wings and beer in the end zone, pregame and replaced it with Monty’s Then the music changed because she didn’t feel it was a family environment although she has no family or children. Then she sold out the orange bowl so they city politicians could build a stadium, but of course, she is a politician. No wings, no beer, no music and no fun allowed under Donna Shakalaka. And, she hired the girls that turned the other way when Noel Shapiro was paying off players because she needed them to get money after she rearranged the budget and made the hurricane club critical part of budgeting for team sports.
Bruh, you were doing so well, until your first comma, and it went all downhill after that.
Video gif. A sweaty Demarcus Cousins wears his LA Clippers jersey and a sweatband as his rolls his eyes, then closes them and shakes his head.

Advertisement
I read a summary of a TikTok of a Tweet that said we are bringing in green helmets and Sebastian will have a vape pen

Advertisement
They spend time ruining the vintage sebastian logo. making enhancements that are terrible rather then changing our boring old *** Manny diaz Jerseys

Dam it man... can they do anything right... Still missing the helmet logo in the endzones... and for the softies out there, yes hardrock can handle it if they wanted to do it.
Um, sir, this is Guitar Center, please stop playing Stairway To Heaven

My understanding is that per NCAA regulations, no logo can contain any reference to tobacco products. Zero chance it ever comes back.
When the NCAA self-implodes with all the **** going on with it and all **** gets renegotiated, AD Rad needs to make sure a pipe smoking ibis gets penned in as any exception in the new world.

Advertisement
Not only that, I'm fairly certain there can't be tobacco products at any NCAA games. I worked in athletics and I remember an NCAA rep telling the baseball grounds crew they couldn't smoke in a publicly unseen part of the ballpark. Agreed, zero chance the pipe comes back.
this is correct. No tobacco whatsoever for student-athletes or game personnel.

I could chew dip in the back of an MRAP in country at 19 years old, but god-forbid a 21 yo ADULT ncaa baseball player chooses to have dip in his mouth. World will come crashing down.

Advertisement
Back