Vintage Sebastian runied [OP upset over a Tweet re: a "modernized" throwback Sebastian logo]

That thread title tho

1705939562578.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The most annoying part of this thread is that the OP created a thread to ***** about something, but couldn't link the thing he's *****ing about.

The sheer laziness bothers me so much.

Not to mention, Sebastian looks better now. So just an all around strike out on OP's end.

Start less threads please.

The old traditions all started being canceled by Donna Shakalaka, starting back in the orange bowl when she canned having the hooter girls with wings and beer in the end zone, pregame and replaced it with Monty’s Then the music changed because she didn’t feel it was a family environment although she has no family or children. Then she sold out the orange bowl so they city politicians could build a stadium, but of course, she is a politician. No wings, no beer, no music and no fun allowed under Donna Shakalaka. And, she hired the girls that turned the other way when Noel Shapiro was paying off players because she needed them to get money after she rearranged the budget and made the hurricane club critical part of budgeting for team sports.

Advertisement
The old traditions all started being canceled by Donna Shakalaka, starting back in the orange bowl when she canned having the hooter girls with wings and beer in the end zone, pregame and replaced it with Monty’s Then the music changed because she didn’t feel it was a family environment although she has no family or children. Then she sold out the orange bowl so they city politicians could build a stadium, but of course, she is a politician. No wings, no beer, no music and no fun allowed under Donna Shakalaka. And, she hired the girls that turned the other way when Noel Shapiro was paying off players because she needed them to get money after she rearranged the budget and made the hurricane club critical part of budgeting for team sports.

Not one single thing in that post is true. Not one thing.

Advertisement
Thank John Routh for that.

Not one single thing in that post is true. Not one thing.

Granted I'm not a fan of DS, but I did witness and experience (as a FORMER major donor) - the Hooters to Monty's change, the music change and DS' stating the reason for the change, DS had everything to do with us being FORMER. The OB sellout is in the link above.

These are all events in the past and should remain there....but this thread started about a complaint on tradition (I still have multiple Ibis smoking his pipe T shirts and I wear them). Let dead dogs lie - there will never be another W-2

Advertisement
Back