Vinny T is a ***boi - 86 Orange Bowl v. Oklahoma

Advertisement
**** throw

Attachments

• 50C3C40D-B34F-42CF-91AA-D0279C09139B.jpeg
    50C3C40D-B34F-42CF-91AA-D0279C09139B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 110
Advertisement
He was paid; I don’t care what anyone says. Dude was a Heisman Trophy Winner, and he found some inexplicable way to stall all of our drives. Him, not the team, him. We absolutely smoked PSU that game in every single category. He was gift wrapping ints, throwing it in to triple coverage sometimes.

U don’t go from looking like Tom Brady during the reg season, to NFL Jeff George in the bowl game. Guys we’re running wide open & he chose to throw it in between 2-3 PSU defenders every productive drive? Naw....he was paid off.

He was paid; I don’t care what anyone says. Dude was a Heisman Trophy Winner, and he found some inexplicable way to stall all of our drives. Him, not the team, him. We absolutely smoked PSU that game in every single category. He was gift wrapping ints, throwing it in to triple coverage sometimes.

U don’t go from looking like Tom Brady during the reg season, to NFL Jeff George in the bowl game. Guys we’re running wide open & he chose to throw it in between 2-3 PSU defenders every productive drive? Naw....he was paid off.

my man is married to Vinnys first cousin. I’ll ask him. And he will be honest with me.

Advertisement

He looked like **** in that Oklahoma game, too. There are guys running open everywhere and he can’t see the field. It was a prelude for that cluster**** of a Fiesta Bowl.

I’ve said this for decades. I believe this too

I still can’t figure out which game hurt my soul worse: the fatigues game or the Mcgahee game.

Advertisement
I’ve said this for decades. I believe this too

I still can’t figure out which game hurt my soul worse: the fatigues game or the Mcgahee game.

I didn’t see 86 live; I only saw the rewind. But FA SHO 03 hurts more for me.

I was in a house full of Buckeyes during this game, too. They were giving me **** the entire game, then we scored in OT...then Glenn Sharpe breaks up the pass, and the announcement of “The Miami Hurricanes are back to back National Champions”....and I went H.A.M on everyone in that house, including my ex....thumping my chest, and that flag came out, and I just hear Keith Jackson say, “wait, hold everything”. I dropped to my knees & crawled to the TV and kept saying “pls don’t do this to me, to us, to me...” And when they called P.I, I just stayed on my knees as they jumped around me celebrating.

Man, it still feels like yesterday

yeah job I just left. My man is all Staten Island. He came up to Syracuse years ago as they tried to reduce Brooklyn office. I had no clue for a long time till someone told me. So I asked him, “yeeeaaah! Me and Vinny are real close!!!!” I’m thinking “you sit right in front of me and see my Sean Taylor background everyday and you can’t mention this?!”

Advertisement
I didn’t see 86 live; I only saw the rewind. But FA SHO 03 hurts more for me.

I was in a house full of Buckeyes during this game, too. They were giving me **** the entire game, then we scored in OT...then Glenn Sharpe breaks up the pass, and the announcement of “The Miami Hurricanes are back to back National Champions”....and I went H.A.M on everyone in that house, including my ex....thumping my chest, and that flag came out, and I just hear Keith Jackson say, “wait, hold everything”. I dropped to my knees & crawled to the TV and kept saying “pls don’t do this to me, to us, to me...” And when they called P.I, I just stayed on my knees as they jumped around me celebrating.

Man, it still feels like yesterday

I was at my boys house...after all nonsense I went out into street and fired a beer bottle through a windshield.
When I got driven home, I was so ****ed I decided to clear my parents driveway(I was home from college). I pulled my dads truck out and then whipped his tractor out...right into his truck. 😂

I cleared driveway, pulled truck back in, and hoped he would realize. 3 days later he woke me up with an Irish spring in his hunting sock...he’s such a prick

yeah job I just left. My man is all Staten Island. He came up to Syracuse years ago as they tried to reduce Brooklyn office. I had no clue for a long time till someone told me. So I asked him, “yeeeaaah! Me and Vinny are real close!!!!” I’m thinking “you sit right in front of me and see my Sean Taylor background everyday and you can’t mention this?!”

Bro; that’s dope. Yeah, I wanna know. But truth be told, even if he say he didn’t, I ain’t gone believe him. Lol

Bro; that’s dope. Yeah, I wanna know. But truth be told, even if he say he didn’t, I ain’t gone believe him. Lol

I’ll ask Tomorrow. I was on phone with him earlier today.

I don’t remember the game even though that’s when I became a fan. My mom made me root for the nySicilian 😂. I’ve heard rumors he threw the game...I’ll confirm though!

I’ll ask Tomorrow. I was on phone with him earlier today.

I don’t remember the game even though that’s when I became a fan. My mom made me root for the nySicilian 😂. I’ve heard rumors he threw the game...I’ll confirm though!

Let us know; hella interested

Advertisement
Back