Vincent Jackson Jr's latest tweet.

Winky is Wright

Junior
Banned
Vincent Jackson Jr.ひ ‏@VMJacksonJr 31m
Miami is on the rise, they might get another commit soon out of FL #CanesFam #TheU

Yes please

Advertisement
I like this kid.

His junior film, I like more than some players rated ahead of him like Yeargin. Big kid already. I know scout has him listed at 6'2" 220...he looks bigger. Just not sure how fast he is. Sometimes, he would disengage and would have a jet pack on his ***, some others, looked a little slow off the ball.

I'll be catching some of Vincent's games this year! I'll let ya'll know if he throws up the U! Sounds pretty good right about now!

Advertisement
I like this kid.

His junior film, I like more than some players rated ahead of him like Yeargin. Big kid already. I know scout has him listed at 6'2" 220...he looks bigger. Just not sure how fast he is. Sometimes, he would disengage and would have a jet pack on his ***, some others, looked a little slow off the ball.

Agreed with my man Larry here.

Advertisement
I don't think he's talking about himself and he loves the attention. He's also tweeted that Oregon is his leader.

I don't think he's talking about himself and he loves the attention. He's also tweeted that Oregon is his leader.
He's tweeted lately that he likes Oregon alot but i followed him for months because TJ used to always retweet him and back then aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll he talked about was UM and how he wanted to go there so this is legit, his interest at least

Advertisement
Not all that impressed with this prospect. He has a 'deceiving' offer list, much like teammate Travis Johnson did (reported offers from all major programs, but yet signs with Cincy).

Advertisement
my Favorite LB Recruit in this class next to McCray; I have yet to find out though what Miami is recruiting him as a TE or LB. However, he is a big guy that might have to slide down to a end eventually if he continues to get bigger.

kids a troll who has a huge offer list and most of them he cant commit too. I think he is a TE at the end of the day

somebody called him out about tweeting about different teams and everyday n he said its about the followers, so dont take his tweets to heart

Advertisement
Back