Vikings - Saints

Brutal clock management between the no timeout before the 2 minute and Cook staying inbounds

Edit: Kamara

Advertisement
+1000 for Aikman throwing Teblows the Fraud under the bus about the role Sean Payton offered him (that Taysom Hill took). Mr. Team First All I Want To Do Is Win probably wanted to split snaps with Brees.

Advertisement
Brutal clock management between the no timeout before the 2 minute and Cook staying inbounds

Edit: Kamara
And then they sacrificed a timeout as the game goes into OT. What the **** is Payton doing, he needs to tighten up. Very dumb coaching, the type I expect from Adam Gase.

And then they sacrificed a timeout as the game goes into OT. What the **** is Payton doing, he needs to tighten up. Very dumb coaching, the type I expect from Adam Gase.

Fear driven coaching. Coaching not to lose. His only concern was saving a timeout to set up a FG and eliminate risk of clock running out. 0 concern for conserving time for a TD drive.

I hope he's punished with a 1st drive Vikes TD.

Advertisement
Fear driven coaching. Coaching not to lose. His only concern was saving a timeout to set up a FG and eliminate risk of clock running out. 0 concern for conserving time for a TD drive.

I hope he's punished with a 1st drive Vikes TD.
Even with 7 seconds left, after all of the mismanagement, I would have thrown a quick out to Thomas, Kamara, or Ginn knowing if they're tackled in bounds you have the timeout and it's a closer kick. Very strange.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** the Aints. They went all in on this window for Brees and got **** all for it. Enjoy the golf course suckas.

Advertisement
Back