Viewing FSU game from Spain...

Advertisement
I use buff stream.com for NFL games. Maybe they have college ones.
Or try Reddit CFB streams, a little work you'll find it

Advertisement
idk if it works over there but reddit college football streams < search that

then use grandma streams, you'll see it in the links below once you're there

Advertisement
reddit college football streams are pretty nice. Hola better internet VPN and clearing cookies usually allows me to watch on espn.com which is the best quality

I'm actually in a similar situation. I was watching games this weekend via Reddit CFBStreams but also bought a subscription to NordVPN and connected to a server in USA to stream using the WatchESPN app

I'm in a similar bind...will be in Singapore.

Does it matter if you purchase the subscription to a VPN while in the States or overseas? Is there a difference in price? Are the subscriptions a one time fee or reoccurring?

Does the VPN simply "trick" the ESPN3 feed from knowing where you are physically present?

Advertisement
I'm in a similar bind...will be in Singapore.

Does it matter if you purchase the subscription to a VPN while in the States or overseas? Is there a difference in price? Are the subscriptions a one time fee or reoccurring?

Does the VPN simply "trick" the ESPN3 feed from knowing where you are physically present?
Yes. I watched ESPN3 while in Germany using Nord VPN and choosing US as country of the server to connect to.

There is literally a thread about this for every game. Pretty much every game can be viewed on ESPN3...figure the rest out.

Advertisement
on gameday google " reddit college football streams". You can try firstrowsports.eu as well but it's full of **** pop ups.

Advertisement
Back