Viewing FSU game from Spain...

Confirmao

Recruit
I will be in Spain for the FSU game, anyone know for certain how I can stream it? Thanks

LuCane

Administrator
Staff member
ESPN3.

I'll set it up for you in exchange for 5J.

tinman_96

Redshirt Freshman
I use buff stream.com for NFL games. Maybe they have college ones.
Or try Reddit CFB streams, a little work you'll find it

paksat

Junior
idk if it works over there but reddit college football streams < search that

then use grandma streams, you'll see it in the links below once you're there

gabedm

Redshirt Freshman
reddit college football streams are pretty nice. Hola better internet VPN and clearing cookies usually allows me to watch on espn.com which is the best quality

D

deleted16355

I'm actually in a similar situation. I was watching games this weekend via Reddit CFBStreams but also bought a subscription to NordVPN and connected to a server in USA to stream using the WatchESPN app

Gables Cane

Sophomore
I'm in a similar bind...will be in Singapore.

Does it matter if you purchase the subscription to a VPN while in the States or overseas? Is there a difference in price? Are the subscriptions a one time fee or reoccurring?

Does the VPN simply "trick" the ESPN3 feed from knowing where you are physically present?

Southcane

Senior
ESPN3.

I'll set it up for you in exchange for 5J.
Can't watch from a foreign IP address. Need to buy one month subscription (or free trial) to VPN account then connect to internet via US based server to watch ESPN3.

Southcane

Senior
I'm in a similar bind...will be in Singapore.

Does it matter if you purchase the subscription to a VPN while in the States or overseas? Is there a difference in price? Are the subscriptions a one time fee or reoccurring?

Does the VPN simply "trick" the ESPN3 feed from knowing where you are physically present?
Yes. I watched ESPN3 while in Germany using Nord VPN and choosing US as country of the server to connect to.

There is literally a thread about this for every game. Pretty much every game can be viewed on ESPN3...figure the rest out.

CFLCane

Junior
on gameday google " reddit college football streams". You can try firstrowsports.eu as well but it's full of **** pop ups.