Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Absolutely not. I finally got a PS5 and love it.

I finally had a younger co-worker who was more adept in the twitter verse and knew when restocks would come in to get me one.

I know the exclusives will come, but not worried about it. Gran Turismo was my life growing up on the PS and PS2 and I always enjoyed collecting all the cars.

Also excited they are remaking Star Wars KoToR for PS5 and PC and another SW game called “Eclipse”.

The graphics on PS5 are amazing and I’m embarrassed to admit my tv isn’t even a 4K. The load times are non-existent.

I went all out and bought the black plates from D-plates with the Damascus (from CoD MW) hologram in the center. Also purchased a very expensive 2 TB SSD from WD.

There will be tons of games coming out. I’m mainly interested in: Horizon Forbidden West, Gran Turismo, Elden Ring, and Marvel Midnight Suns. I may pick up Sifu or Forspoken if I have time.
I used to dislike the two-tone shell, but since buying a two-tone (white and black) BMW i3S I've grown to love it.

I was half waiting for Sony to release it with black side plates too.

Advertisement
I know it got great reviews, but I didn’t pick that one up. I can’t ever get off my FPS fix. I beat Demons Souls, played Godfall for a bit, and Spider-Man is sitting on the shelf.
Spider-Man is great fun - highly recommend.

If I see Spider-Man: Miles Morales on a deal somewhere I'll pick it up - was kinda waiting to get a PS5 before playing that.

I plan to get both PS5 and XBOX X once they become available. Both will probably be the last consoles i buy. I’ll probably look into PC in a few years. My cousin, who’s a gaming freak, swears by PC, and as well as @LeedsCane who suggest I switch to PC as well.
IMO, first person shooters are a lot easier with a PC.

IMO, first person shooters are a lot easier with a PC.
PC is cheat mode! All the cheaters I’ve ran into in Warzone were all cpu players. I know console players are also at a huge disadvantage with field of view (how far you can see). CoD was supposed to fix this for Vangaurd and allowed PS5 users access to a field of view slider, but still not available in the Battle Royale.

Advertisement
****, there go all of my CoD PS exclusives! I was already ****ed last year when they bought out Bethesda (which makes the Elderscrolls series). I’ll probably have to end up buying the new Xbox when they release a new ES game in a few years.
They said they weren’t going to make it a console exclusive so there’s that at least

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am playing horizon zero dawn and god of war. I bought them both this past weekend. Horizon is pretty sweet so far
Horizon is a beautiful game, but God of War is a top 3 game of all time for me... wouldn't rate them in the same class. Incredibly excited for Ragnarok to drop later this year. I've always been into survival games, so lately i've been playing Icarus and Green **** while I wait for Elden Ring to drop next month. The gf is not going to be pleased with how I spend my time when some of those new titles are released

Advertisement
Anyhoo, I haven’t tried RDR2 yet. Depending on if I work tomorrow or not, I may try it tonight. If not, tomorrow.

Advertisement
Back