Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Advertisement
I’m going old school for my weekend and replaying guild wars on my PC
Someone say old school? Found all these at goodwill and paid 7$ total.
Screenshot_20201211-132137_Instagram.jpg

Oh yeah. Updated to the one from the 9th. I have a feeling it’s a setting I will have to tweak anc it might be a card specific issue. Do you have everything on max or have you adjusted some settings?
I did drop down from ultra to high. In the end you're probably right, just need to wait for some updates.

Advertisement
I’ve never played a tomb rider game but realized I have one from PlayStation plus. Are they good? Read the description, are they somewhat similar to uncharted? Might have to add that to my list of games to play

I’ve never played a tomb rider game but realized I have one from PlayStation plus. Are they good? Read the description, are they somewhat similar to uncharted? Might have to add that to my list of games to play
Uh... They are very good, Shadow of the Tomb Raider is better but Tomb Raider is pretty good too. I would say Uncharted is a decent comparison, yes. Less cinematic spectacle though and more freeform gameplay, puzzles and such. A lot of puzzles.

Ive been fond of both series and the types of gameplay both present. Both look good, keep your brain busy enough with the puzzles and don't need a 4 hour 40 man raid.

Advertisement
I played through the first one of the rebooted series. It's pretty fun, and yeah its very similar to Uncharted.

Advertisement
Best SimCity ever! Valhalla is the first AC I decided to skip. I got a review copy but I just didn’t really get the desire to play it the same way as Origins and Odyssey. How was it for you?
I'm digging Valhalla. I played Odyssey and Origins about halfway through before putting them down. I can see myself completing Valhalla. Im just very interested in the Vikings time period due to shows like Vikings and The Last Kingdom. You probably already know but If you seen any of those shows, but they have some of the same characters in Valhalla. Im slowly playing my way through it so it hasnt got stale to me. Splitting time between 2k, madden, watch dogs, and Cyberpunk.

Advertisement
I'm digging Valhalla. I played Odyssey and Origins about halfway through before putting them down. I can see myself completing Valhalla. Im just very interested in the Vikings time period due to shows like Vikings and The Last Kingdom. You probably already know but If you seen any of those shows, but they have some of the same characters in Valhalla. Im slowly playing my way through it so it hasnt got stale to me. Splitting time between 2k, madden, watch dogs, and Cyberpunk.
That’s a good way to game. I actually, much like a Bethesda game, easily enjoyed Cyberpunk and to my knowledge I did all the meaningful content in it. The game starts and ends phenomenally and I pray CD keeps up the support of the title and adds on to the game, I am also optimistic about the multiplayer plugin coming... Legion was a good romp and as Ubisoft tends to do, they nailed London’s design and layout eerily well. As far as Valhalla is concerned, I suppose some of it may indeed be the setting and characters being more foreign to me than the ones of Odyssey and Origins, I had not considered that! My games at the moment are Elite: Dangerous, Total War: Warhammer II, FFXIV and Rome II. Elite: Dangerous is the one I am almost dedicating myself to (both because I am in love with the game as a whole and because I am doing research and familiarising myself so I can promote and help review Elite Dangerous: Odyssey when it launches next year (gotta be in a solid place financially as well as exploration so I can show off the ground and overall FPS combat as well as the on-foot exploration of stations and planets so that is most of my free time =D)

I have played it. Anyone who has not played the previous titles in the series and even remotely enjoys high fantasy/Warhammer or Total War or even RTS games? This is the best game series in existence and III is going to absolutely blow you away. Trust me, this is the Total War game to end all Total War games. I have some details I can share if anyone would like to ask me about it!
🧡💚

Advertisement
Back